Clifford's BIG Birthday
By Scholastic Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Happy birthday, Clifford!
It’s a surprise party for Clifford and Emily Elizabeth needs your help to plan the BIGGEST birthday party ever. She’s setting up – so join her in Clifford’s doghouse, help decorate and then let the party begin!
Great for emerging readers and non-readers alike, in Clifford’s BIG Birthday, your child will have hours of fun interacting with Emily Elizabeth, Mack, T-Bone, Cleo, and of course, Clifford, all while being practicing fundamental reading skills. By touching special birthday objects and hearing the descriptor read aloud, your child will be giddy as they personalize Clifford’s doghouse décor, choose his birthday cake, hang streamers, pick out the party food, and even select a special present for Clifford. After the decorating is done, get ready for the big surprise. 3..2…1…SURPRISE! Watch as Clifford arrives and the party gets started, revealing 3 exciting and educational party games, including one that brings Clifford and his friends right to you through augmented reality!
• Customize the party including the cake, decorations and even pick out a special present for Clifford
• Play three highly interactive and replayable birthday-themed games
• Build essential literacy skills using augmented reality
• Reinforce critical spelling, word family, and sight word skills
• Explore, touch, hear, and learn within a visually stunning environment
• Intuitive finger tapping so even the youngest family members can play independently
- Developed by Plug-In Media -
What's New in Version 1.3
Fix for a crash bug which affected certain devices.
Various performance and usability improvements.
After a second evaluation
My two and four year-old both enjoy Clifford's party games. It has kept them occupied for almost an hour on several occasions. They even fight over it, but are still willing to take turns since watching fun too. Be sure your ringer switch on the side is in the on position so you can hear the game through the speaker.
Sound: how to turn on, maybe & other issues
Those of you with sound issues, try finding the "paw" (settings key) and make sure MUSIC is turned on. We've had this for awhile but I assume new would be the same. What I'm trying to figure out is why it is using 855MB of memory.
Lots of fun
Works great on the iPad! However, there is no sound when you download it on an iPhone.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 08, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 893 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scholastic Interactive LLC
- TM & © 2012 Scholastic Inc. CLIFFORD TM & © Norman Bridwell.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.