By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YouTube your way. Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad. Instantly become the DJ, learn Kung Fu and easily share with friends. Catch up on your favorite videos and playlists from around the world on the couch, in the kitchen or on the go.
* Watch a video while searching for the next one
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your “watch later” list
* Search for playlists and use the “play all” button for endless entertainment
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Stabilization and minor bug fixes.
Does What It Says.
Well there's not much to say, other than it does what it says it does, and very well, I do like the new layout and design, it runs very smooth and sturdy no glitches, at least noticeable ones. One thing Google keeps failing to add with every update, is the ability to manually delete videos in history, you'd think after so many versions they would have addressed this by now. Oh! there is in fact a glitch that I've noticed, when scrolling through the comments after getting down to so many you get an"Error message and you have to reload the comments which takes you all the way back to the beginning of them. It gets really annoying because it happens with every video. Google is among one of the biggest industry's so surely they should be able to make a app for viewing videos close to being flawless no?
• Still if the video is over 10 minutes it isn't in 720p it's in 480p. So I have to manual switch it and it's annoying
• I still think there needs to be more red in the app, just all over. It's to white I'd really like to see more red to it
• Also I feel like when you like a video it should be green instead of blue and when you dislike a video it should be red
• Something that is annoying when watching a video in the top right corner there is a white dot that is so tiny but bugs me
• Also not really liking the 1k, 2k and so on bit I just wish It would show the exact likes and dislikes amount
• Something that should be changed as well is when scrolling thew the comments there should be a fast way to scroll to the top
• Really love the app just those things would change and also really happy with the big play and pause button and that now you can reply to comments
Great app.. But...
•first of, I think you should be able to edit your profile picture, banner, and discription of your channel on your device and stead of having to long onto a computer.
•I also think that banners need to be opted. I can never use my camera to take pictures for my banner because the file size is to big.
•lastly, I think it should show the amount of likes and dislikes you have right on the screen instead of having to click on the video and find out. I constantly have to do that and I feel it messes with my amount of views.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 01, 2014
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.