By Glu Games Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you have what it takes to become king of the criminal underworld?
Fight for money, power, and respect in the ultimate gangster card battle game.
The city is overrun with violence and terror as criminal factions struggle for control - but only one will reach the top! Collect cards, train your crew, and stop at nothing to overcome rival gangs.
RUN THE CITY
• Recruit hundreds of unique mobsters and gangsters from each faction
• Upgrade abilities for an unbeatable deck!
• Capture enemy gangsters to reinforce your squad
• Add friends to your deck and use them as allies in combat!
CALL THE SHOTS
• Master a fast and brutal combat system in gritty 3D environments!
• Hone your strategy in deep tactical gameplay
• Conquer neighborhoods to climb the leaderboards and earn achievements!
• Collect hundreds of visually stunning cards and claim your turf!
Load up and be the BOSS!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game permits users to interact with one another (eg. chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging). Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons under age 13.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Good Game with a Chance to be Great!
The game in itself is solid. The battles are short enough to not drag, but long enough to require thought/tactics. The cards and artwork are not only amusing to read but very well drawn.
What this game lacks is an ability to play PvP. While not necessarily a bad thing, the lack of this feature struck me as odd. This game sets up perfectly for a PvP atmosphere.
On a side note, evolving cards/characters is a chore! Once you get to 3 and 4 crowns, it is slow going as you mist grind and grind and grind in order to advance beyond that. It is tedious and takes away from some of the enjoyment of this game.
Overall, however, a very fun and addictive gaming experience...
Not Too Shabby
This game is strangely addictive. As far as "freemium" games go, I highly enjoy it. It's nothing mind-blowing, but turn off the music, resist the urge to auto-resolve (healers never take cover, and characters misuse powers, if you pay attention), and you got yourself a great little time-waster!
was good, now loses to Evilibrium
I loved this game, but in a long time they haven’t brought in any critical features or updates and keep doing same stuff again and again. So I switched to Evilibrium – it’s new, more visual and balanced, and they keep rolling out new updates with lots of new features almost every week
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 06, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 90.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Glu Games Inc
- © 2012 -2013 Glu Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tiny Gold Package$1.99
- Basic Gold Package$4.99
- Medium Gold Package$9.99
- Large Gold Package$19.99
- XL Gold Package$29.99
- Special Gangster Pack$0.99
- Special Gangster Pack$4.99
- Mega Gold Package$49.99
- Elite Gold Package$99.99