Guessing, rotating, pulling... in each area there is lots to discover and to do.
This app relies on the the initial STEM foundation and provides standards-based structured inquiry-based and real world problem-based learning, connecting parts from all four of the STEM subjects. There is also an emphasis placed on bridging in-school and out-of-school STEM learning opportunities.
Created by a team of medical doctors, educators and parents.
This is my body - Anatomy for kids features information about all important aspects of the human body – all within a beautifully designed and illustrated app!
- Growing - how fast do we grow?
- My skin protects me
- The 5 senses - how do we see, hear, feel, taste and smell?
- I’m hungry! - the digestive system
- Respiratory system - your body needs oxygen
- Circulatory system - your heart beats constantly
- Muscular system - exercise is good for you
- Nervous system - how information is transmitted
- Skeleton - why do you need joints?
- original artwork
- more than 100 illustrations
- no reading required
- voice-over read by children
- extra "little smarty-pants" for grown ups
- intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface
- fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults
- no rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded
- no marketing or advertising to kids
This is my body - Anatomy for kids follows a playful and educational method that entertains children while learning.
„I have not seen another app like this yet. I was very impressed with all of the material covered and think that this app could be a wonderful teaching tool for children.“
"Fun and beautiful way for kids to learn about the basics of Anatomy. A must have.“
Red Dot Award, Annual Multimedia Award (silver), iF Design Award (gold), Best Educational App by BestAppEver, Best of Education by Apple
Updated for new devices!
Ratings and Reviews
Ok well first of all I was playing with this app and I was touch random body parts and I came across, "Vagina" what the heck!? I know this is a child's game and you are supposed to learn but why? If your child is 8-10 I think it's appropriate but if they are 4-7 don't download this or play this game with them. Also the boy has a penis wow.
It looks like it could be a good app, but it apparently has some bugs to work out
Too boring and too simple
Needs more to it.
- urbn; pockets
- 296 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © urbn pockets
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.