Capture 365 Journal
By Sockii Pty Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Capture 365 Journal is a easy to use diary/journal. With Capture 365 Journal, you have access to your journal all the time allowing you capture your thoughts and special moments throughout the day.
You can attach as many photos as your like to each of your journal entries, adding a more visualised experience in recalling and reflecting on memorable moments and events in your life.
Capture 365 Journal synchronises with Capture 365 Journal on the iOS App Store using iCloud.
- iCloud support - Sync and store your data using iCloud.
- Sync your data with Capture 365 Journal on the iPad and iPhone.
- Attach photos to your journal entries.
- Add multiple journal entries each day.
- Passcode protection.
- Calendar view.
- Print support.
- Backup & Restore your journals database.
- Export by tags.
- Export as TXT files.
- Export your journal as PDF.
- Export by date ranges.
- Email out your journals.
- User selectable font style and sizing.
- Journal tagging.
- Location enhanced - tag locations for your entries.
- View journals by tags.
- Search your journals.
- Full screen support.
- Rich Text support.
- Retina display ready.
FEATURES COMING IN NEXT UPDATE
- Let us know what you want!
Sync and store your data on iCloud. Keep your journal with you and in sync, no matter if you are on the Mac, iPad or iPhone. Note: iCloud sync times make not be instantaneous, especially if you have attached a large number of photos.
[Attach Multiple Photos]
You can attached as many photos as you want to each of your journal entries.
Keep your journal safe from prying eyes. Only you will be able to view your journal.
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- Adds compatibility for displaying and editing weather enabled entries.
- When closing application, it will confirm if you want to save your edits to prevents accidental data loss.