Everyday Notes Monthly
By Adylitica, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you have stuff going on in your life you want to keep track of? Managing a calendar is too much hassle: setting alarms, specific times, etc. Most upcoming things in your life are simple: take the dog to the vet, report due, your aunt is visiting.
Everyday Notes is a very simple and easy notebook for jotting down some notes about what and when things are going on. Just take some quick notes, and stop worrying about what is happening when.
You'll get a fresh page for every day, an outline view to see your week at a glance, and the convenience of having a notebook in your phone :)
- Notebook experience
- A fresh page for every month in the future, and a record of the past month's events
- Weekly notes overview
- Syncs your tasks history with our todo App: Do it (Tomorrow)
- Integrated photo support
- Full 2-way Calendar integration/sync
- Full 3D Page flipping, use your finger to turn the pages
- Additional features, such as a todo list, photo library import, calendar event notes integration are available through an in-app upgrade.
### NOTE To Everyday Notes FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Everyday Notes!
Need support or have direct feedback? Just send us an email at web-support at adylitica.com
What's New in Version 2.0.7
Added support for iOS7.
Nice interface, would like more selective calendar syncing.
I love the interface (very cute) but wish you could sync with calendars more selectively rather than all or nothing. E.g., I have several google calendars (personal, work, calendars for orgs I subscribe to) and I wish I could just sync a few -- like the ones that I've made visible in the iPhone calendar app. As is, this isn't very useful to me because there are too many appointments that I don't really need to see and it's very cluttered. I hope this change can be made, because I would love to be able to use this app.
Nice app, but needs more function
The app is nice, but maybe add a few things:
Be able to remind an event;
Make adding an event easier, maybe by double click, now long press is easy to confuse with turning the page c
Just what I was looking for. Love the ability to look at the whole week, besides individual days. I'd give it a five stars if you add the ability to strike out accomplished tasks.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 27, 2013
- Version: 2.0.7
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Adylitica, Inc.
- © Adylitica Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Life Planner$4.99