Dishonored: Rat Assassin™
By Bethesda Softworks LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
While you wait for Dishonored’s official console and PC release this Fall, sharpen your skills with Dishonored™ — Rat Assassin™ for iPhone and iPad. In a cut throat world, the boldest measures are the safest. Help rid the Dunwall streets of plagued rats, one slice, dice, and crossbow shot at a time. The perfect training for a supernatural assassin.
Pretty awesome game!
There are only three problems that would be really nice to fix...
I play on my iPod Touch.
1. It's like Fruit Ninja, which isn't the problem, but the "sword" is too sensitive or not calibrated correctly. If I move to slice the rat, the game picks up me slicing a bomb instead...
2. It takes forever to load up, even when I double click the home button and exit out of the apps that are still open to speed it up, it's still pretty slow...
3. The game doesn't save anything I do... Whenever I unlock something, it doesn't let me keep it when I go back into the app after some time of not using it.
The first one's a pretty big problem that should be fixed, but the second one is meh and the third is frustrating. Fix all three anyway please! ;D
I can't wait for Dishonored!! I wish October 9 could come faster.
I haven't even played this game yet but I installed it just to agree with Rogert Theist and all the other users that want a fallout app. New Vegas was good but my personal favorite was fallout 3. That's just me though. Either way hell yeah I'd pay out the wazoo for a fallout game on here and it is fully possible! They have the full game prince of Persia warrior within on this and that's not even a new app. Most of us have big devices that have plenty of space for bigger games and hell many would make room for a fallout app. Yes I can play it on the computer any time but I dunno I like the idea of a mobile version for when you can't be home.
iOS elder scrolls
I heard Bethesda is coming out with iOS games, and I'm sold! This will NOT ruin the quality of bethesda's console games. All this is is a side project that will add casual gamers to the collection of bethesda's fans.
I would rather see a mobile elder scrolls than a fallout. There's too much mobile quality shooters and not enough quality open world RPG's. I don't think crescent moons "shadowlands" is worthy enough to be compared to elder scrolls. I want Bethesda to show crescent what's up!
Ps: why would a vegetarian download rat assassin?! Shouldn't the name tell them what the games about, killing rats?
- Category: Games
- Released: Aug 30, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Bethesda Softworks LLC
- © 2012 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Dishonored, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).