My Disney Experience - Walt Disney World
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
• Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Purchase your theme park tickets.†
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
• Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your iPhone home screen.
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
What's New in Version 2.9
We updated our operating times for attractions, dining and stores for the 24-Hour Summer Kick-Off Celebration, taking place in Magic Kingdom park at Walt Disney World Resort from May 22 through May 23, 2015. We also updated our park maps, fixed crashes and enhanced overall app performance.
I'm going to Disney in a week and for the longest time I really didn't see a reason to upload this app! Then 2 days ago I gave in and did it! It is pretty awesome!!!!! I have been to Disney a few times but of course, I haven't seen ALL the stuffs lol, especially parks I've been only once (Epcot) or never at all (animal kingdom) The app is great to make plans, make notes of things you like and the maps are right there! I am quite excited to not have to walk around with the paper maps!!!! Lol Just clique on the icons and the location of that attraction comes up in the map! I haven't used the reservation feature nor the fast pass, because those have been done already by a friend who's going with me! But those also seem pretty simple and easy to use! I really recommend this app if you are planning on going to Disney! I will prob have to get an extra battery pack for my phone and bring it with me everyday because I am not really sure how long my battery will last if I have to check the app a lot while there! But that's ok!!!! :D
A true MUST HAVE app for WDW plans and vacations
A totally comprehensive app for in, and around, Walt Disney World. This app makes vacation planning - also while in and around WDW a lot more fun! Daily events shows, and rides to visit, see, and ride, with 'real time' up to the minute wait times so you know how long lines are. While "hopping" from park to park, with your smartphone or tablet you can track your next happy fun filled move. Have you gotten thirsty or hungry? Links to restaurants, with menus and prices, spots to get refreshments, restroom locations, it's all here. Maps, with location and directions to shorter wait times. Shopping? Wether it's within WDW or maybe Downtown Disney, info and directions included. You can even link a credit card to your account, making expense tracking a breeze. This app has it all for you.
Needs more work
I have tried to do a couple of different functions with this app with no luck--changing a fast pass time and then in another park adding fast passes. I had better luck going to a kiosk and making the changes. It's too bad--this would be great if it worked. I do like the ability to monitor when my fast passes are. (It needs to update quicker and remove or gray out passes after they have been used.) I also like being able to see menus, time schedules, etc. Thank you.
The ability to add Fast passes has STILL NOT been fixed. This is the third visit where I have tried to use this app to add fast passes. I am STILL getting errors and it won't let me add. So...heigh ho, heigh ho, it's back to the kiosk I go....
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 07, 2015
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 89.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2014 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.