My Disney Experience - Walt Disney World
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
• Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Purchase your theme park tickets.†
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
• Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your iPhone home screen.
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
What's New in Version 2.6
Now optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+!
You’ll notice the new “Pull to Refresh” feature for Attraction and Entertainment wait times screens, as well as Character schedules. We also updated our park maps, fixed crashes and enhanced overall app performance.
A Bunch of Small Misses that Makes It a Headache
UPDATE: Gotten worse on iPad! Still does not automatically display My Plans on start-up screen (as iPhone version does) and now, when I go to My Plans, where it starts off at today's date, rather than the first date of plans I have, I seem to have lost the ability in the calendar to jump by months! Have to arrow through one day at a time.
Please, bring iPad version on par with iPhone version.
Cannot add a restaurant to your schedule unless it's one where you make a reservation. You have to add it as a note.
iPhone version puts everything in time order, including notes, but iPad version does not; puts notes at end.
iPhone version puts my schedule on main page, iPad version does not. When I go to My Plans on iPad version, it puts it to today's date rather than date of my plans, which you think it would, since it's called My Plans.
Cannot add an event or ride or entertainment to My Plan except as a Note, which takes typing in of the title.
Their time is off in creating a Note by one hour. I say 3pm, it sets it to 4pm.
There's more, but it hard to remember all the little things that makes the apps come across as not well-tested. Too bad, because it could be useful.
This app is terrible. It rarely works in the park, states that there is no internet connection. I can't believe that you cannot update your fast passes on the app (function never works). It's very frustrating to change your plans and have to sit in line at a Kiosk for 30 minutes only to find out there's no availability to fast pass anything. Handing someone in line a card at the beginning to measure how long the line will be ensures the wait times are never accurate - there are better ways of determining the wait times. During our last trip to the Magic Kingdom a friend had a different wait time app that is a third party/social app that was more accurate than this app.
New Update has major bugs
The app has never had any problems before for me, but the latest update won't recognize my room/ticket reservation when I try to choose new Fast Pass experiences. I can still modify Fast Pass reservations I had previously made and make dining reservations, so I know the reservation isn't completely lost. Besides that, the app is great in regards to maps, character locations and times, wait times, and park hours.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 82.3 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2014 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.