My Disney Experience - Walt Disney World
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
• Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Purchase your theme park tickets.†
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
• Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your iPhone home screen.
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
What's New in Version 2.8
Thanks for your feedback! With this release, we’ve made some major enhancements to the FastPass+ feature of the app. You can now reserve FastPass+ experiences faster than ever, and make changes to existing FastPass+ experiences in fewer steps.
· We also introduced pull to refresh for FastPass+ screens, so it’s easier to see recently added Family & Friends and linked tickets.
· To add new Family & Friends, simply select from a list of people you may know. Start typing a name and the app will auto-complete it for you.
· We updated our park maps and added a caching feature, so you’ll see the most recent map you viewed even if you’re not connected to the Internet.
· Finally, we fixed crashes and enhanced overall app performance.
Extremely Limited in Functionality
I am at Disney World as I type this, and I find this app to be extremely limited in functionality as a resort guest.
It seems to have accurate wait times, and will show you what you have for Fastpass+ reservations ( which is why I gave it two stars instead of one), HOWEVER (and this is where the app totally fails) you CANNOT make any new Fastpass+ reservations via the app (even if you have used all previously scheduled Fastpass+ reservations). Also, there is a known glitch that causes the app to not let you see anything at all about your reservation if you try to log in with your guest registration number.
I even called Disney Tech Support (phone # from within the app) and was informed that once you enter one of the parks and use one Fastpass+ that you can ONLY add or modify Fastpass+ reservations at a physical kiosk in that park.
I asked why they even offered a Fastpass+ option in the app if this is really how it worked, and if Disney had seen fit to reprimand the app developer for such a functional oversight and was told "if you have a problem or feedback about the app, you can post it as a review on the Apple App Store".
This is definitely NOT the way I would treat customers to create a positive experience to make them want to come back or become a user & promoter of an app.
Isn't the whole concept behind apps like this to make things easier and better for the customer?????
Love it!!! But add something...
Last week my little family of 4 (2 adults, 8 yr old, 9 month old) went to Disney and this app came in very useful! We loved the info it gave on the go!! Also, love how it would automatically change to what park you were at!!
The one thing I wish it had was your dinning plan info (if you got the dinning plan). I wish it would show how many meals/snacks you had left. With a child that always eats, you can lose track of what you have left.
Otherwise, I love it!! Will definitely use on future visits!! Will also highly recommend to others!!
Loving it . . . So far!
I am using the app to prepare for our June Disney trip. There are a few things you can't do on your phone that you can do from a desk/laptop (hence the 4-star rating), such as change your character. Based on research I've done (Disney travel books), once you use your three pre-scheduled fast passes, you could not use the app to schedule additional FastPasses one at a time; you can only do that at a kiosk. We'll see how it goes once we are in the parks! I foresee my phone pattern giving out from app use!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 88.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2014 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.