By Tinder Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tinder is a fun way to discover new and interesting people nearby. 10 billion matches have been made on Tinder. Here is how it works: If you’re interested in connecting with someone on Tinder, then just anonymously Swipe Right to Like them; or Swipe Left to Pass. If someone likes you back, then it’s a match! Chat with your matches and get to know them inside of Tinder.
With Tinder’s ‘Smart Profiles’ we let you know when you share common friends and interests with your potential matches. And, when you see someone extra special, you can Swipe Up (or tap the blue star) to send someone a Super Like, letting them know before they swipe that they’ve caught your eye. Users get only one Super Like to send each day, so receiving someone’s Super Like is super special!
Fun, free, and changing the way people meet:
• “Tinder solved online dating for women” - New York Magazine
• “Tinder has become something of a cultural phenomenon” - TIME Magazine
• “Tinder is perfect for women” - ELLE
• “The world’s hottest app” - Forbes
Over 100 million downloads. Here are a few reasons why:
• Tinder is FREE and takes only a only few second to set up.
• You decide who can message you. Swiping left means that you won’t get any messages from that person.
• No pressure, no rejection: No one knows whether you swipe left or right on them; Tinder only notifies you if you both (anonymously) swipe right on one another.
• Everyone on Tinder is real and authenticated through Facebook. Note: Tinder never posts anything to Facebook.
How Tinder works:
1. Tinder shows you interesting people nearby, such as those that you share common friends and interests with.
2. If you’re interested in connecting with someone, swipe right! If not, just swipe left to pass.
3. If you like someone and they like you back, it’s a match!
4. Chat with your matches and get to know them safely inside of Tinder.
Tinder will always be FREE, but with Tinder Plus you can get these premium features:
• Passport. Planning a trip? Make the most of your trip ahead of time and connect with people anywhere in the world.
• Rewind. Regretting that last swipe left? Hit rewind and give them a second chance.
• Additional Super Likes – stand out from the crowd.
If you choose to purchase Tinder Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Tinder Plus subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Tinder Plus, you can simply continue using Tinder for free.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Bug fixes and improvements
Very good app because I'm lonely
It makes life easier to know that even though I will die alone someone out there thinks I'm pretty and that's good enough. I love the interface of it and it's so easy to navigate and you get to talk to people who you know are interested which I think is brilliant. The only drawback is that when you're just swiping and everyone you match with it brings you to an independent screen to keep playing or message them which can be kind of annoying. I much rather prefer it come up like a scroll notice at the top of the screen and allowing you to keep going and if you want to message them you can but if not you can go on happily.
Just a suggestion
Also there was an issue with getting a text sms verification which I think should have s way to surrogate as well.
Am I invisible, Tinder?
I remember using this app last year and getting over a hundred matches easily. Now, I've had Tinder for a month and all I get are robots and a couple odd random matches. Tinder has regressed inordinately over the past year. It's filled with bugs, robots, and doesn't allow others to visibly see your profile. How fun, right? Tinders customer service makes Walmart's look like a 5 star supermarket. Essentially, don't waste your time downloading this bug infested of a useless app. You're better hitting the bars with all the average looking women who believe they're gods gift to mankind.
Lots of member! Great!
The app is great, with lots of members and different features. Again not everything is perfect and it would be great if spam accounts could be the detected and removed. If you think about it , those swipes are a waste of time and a waste of a swipe. But overall the app is great, lots of ladies!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 29, 2016
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 24.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tinder Inc.
- Copyright © 2015 Tinder.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tinder Plus$9.99
- Tinder Plus$19.99
- package of 5 Super Likes$4.99
- Tinder Plus$2.99
- Tinder Plus$4.99
- Tinder Plus$1.99
- Tinder Plus$14.99
- Tinder Plus$54.99
- package of 30 Super Likes$24.99
- Tinder Plus$34.99