By Tinder Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world’s hottest app – Forbes.
10 billion matches later, Tinder has changed the way people meet around the world. It’s so much more than a dating app. Tinder is a powerful tool to meet people, expand your social group, meet locals when you’re traveling and find people you otherwise never would have met. Making new connections on Tinder is easy and fun—just Swipe Right to Like someone, or Swipe Left to pass. If someone likes you back, It’s a Match! Chat online with your matches, step away from your phone, get out and experience something new in the real world. It’s that simple!
• Tinder Social—It’s all about going out with friends and meeting new people. Invite your friends to go out, then swipe and match with other groups who want to meet up. Start the party with group chat, make plans and get out tonight!
• When you see an individual or group you really want to connect with, tap the blue star or Swipe Up to send a Super Like
• Upgrade to Tinder Plus for premium features, including: Passport to connect with people anywhere around the world, Rewind to give someone a second chance, one free Boost per week to be the top profile in your area for 30 minutes, and additional Super Likes to stand out from the crowd
If you choose to purchase Tinder Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Tinder Plus subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Tinder Plus, you can simply continue using Tinder for free.
What's New in Version 6.7.0
Tinder Boost – Skip the Line. Be the top profile in your area for 30 minutes and get more matches.
Bots n bots n real good bots
I pay for tinder plus. Don't do it. Yes, it gives you more swipes... but all you get is bots. Literally, 90% or more of the profiles that come across (especially during the day or late night for some reason) are totally fake profiles. I live in an enormous metro area (Miami/Ft Lauderdale/Palm Beach) and I still mainly only ever see fake profiles. Tinder doesn't care. It's easy to upgrade settings to make it more difficult for scammers, but they refuse. So- either it's tinder making these profiles themselves to populate the app, or they literally could care less about their customers, the advertisers that support the free members, and their business in general. It's a total sham.
Anyone with 2-4 photos and no text in the body is generally spam. Usually between 22-26, although sometimes outside that range. Anyone who is a "student" or "student at student"... anyone who works for Facebook or USA Today.... anyone at New York University... all spam profiles. I could go on and elaborate on the other giveaways but it's not worth the time. Just a garbage app all in all. I get plenty of real matches and conversations- but shouldn't have to swipe through 50 spam profiles just to find one actual female to decide on swiping right or left.
Such a great app. I've been using this for years and I love it.
I have two small interface suggestions; make a way to mass unmatch people, because It gets really tiring having to unmatch 8-9 spam bots at a time. Beyond the spam bots, it would be nice to have an efficient way to clear out my matches list of old conversations that didn't go anywhere without having to click on every single one. This would reduce clutter AND save both space and time.
The other suggestion I have is a simple one. Make a way to scroll through new matches left to right instead of having to go in and click 3-4 times to see each one of them. This would speed up usage, make the app smoother, and make the interface a little less clunky to operate. Great app!
Worst support ever!
I am Tinder Plus client - they have worst support I have ever seen in a company. Only automated canned replies come back, never "live person" answers or solutions.
...I had many hundreds of matches, in such situation it's not unusual for some people to be upset that you don't reply to them promptly and they "report you" - then your account gets locked "under review". While I did nothing untoward on the app - I (still) have it "under review" for 3 weeks (!) and dozens of attempts to contact support only result in "your question received" auto reply. Neither do they refund the Tinder Plus subscription.
How can you hope to go beyond brief hookup interactions if you leave paying clients who actually communicate via your app without support for 3 weeks! Bad bad service.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 6.7.0
- Size: 111 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tinder Inc.
- Copyright © 2013-2016 Tinder. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tinder Plus$9.99
- Tinder Plus$19.99
- package of 5 Super Likes$4.99
- package of 5 Super Likes$4.99
- Tinder Plus$2.99
- Tinder Plus$4.99
- Tinder Plus$34.99
- package of 1 Boost$2.99
- Tinder Plus$1.99
- package of 1 Boost$3.99