BooksWing Free - Reader's Journal / Diary
By haha Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Spread wings of your reading life with BooksWing
- For avid readers who want to keep track of reading.
- For book lovers who want to keep the list of their books.
- For the ones who want to make a habit of reading.
- Start reading with BooksWing beside you.
- Check the list of the books you're currently reading and how much you've read at a glance
- Keep/Manage/Share your thoughts, quotes, pictures during reading
- Add the books you have on beautiful looking bookshelf
- Keep your wishlist of the books you want
- Add books easily with barcode scan and search
- Check your reading time and get better reading habits
Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Webpage : http://bookswing.com/
- Free version has limited features. Get full version for unlimited use.
- You can read max 2 books at once
- You can't add photo
- You can't use wishlist
What's New in Version 1.4.4
- 'Read Order' sort option added
- Small improvements
Just what I wanted!
I wanted an app for my daughter to log the books she reads. She gobbles them up so fast it's hard to track which ones she read. This app is great! So easy to you and delightful for the eye. The one feature missing that would make it perfect would be a multiuser ability so my daughter and I could each have our own logs.
Perfect app for me!
Great way to keep all of the books I've read (along with my favorite quotes from them) organized in one place!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 15, 2014
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: haha Interactive
- © haha Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.