By True Axis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most authentic skateboarding game ever.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Smooth graphics.
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
What's New in Version 1.3.16
- Fixed Game Center not working bug.
- Facebook comparability update necessary for Facebook functionality to continue to work correctly after April.
- Improved account management for attaching Facebook to accounts.
- Other fixes.
So fun and addicting
I love the app, i like to play it on my free time, also... For a suggestion, i think you should add a multi-skate park or a multiplayer park, same thing, where you can do races or watch each other do tricks, also i think it will be cool if there was a feature where you can add a human to your skateboard and take it off at any time so it has more of a realistic style to the game and in the settings you can also turn on and off other players people, This would just be really cool, these are all suggestions. PS you do not have to do these. But it would be really cool! :-)
Fun but could have more
True skate is one of my favorite apps on my ipad but it could have some improvements. Such as, online mode (you can connect with your friends through wifi or have wifi and join anyone), new skateboard styles (instead of just a trick board you could have maybe a carver or penny boards.), and different wheel size (long board wheels or stuff kinda like that for any board.)
This game is truly my favorite game on the App Store it's fun it has great graphics. True skate has almost every trick I can think of I just got it on my phone but I played it on my friends phone all the time the only thing I would like for the creators and people who run this game is to have skate leagues and be able to create teams of skaters with your friends and skate against other groups. Me and my friends would love it if you would add those into the game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 1.3.16
- Size: 29.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TRUE AXIS PTY LTD
- Copyright © True Axis Pty Ltd 2012-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Skatepark: The Factory$0.99
- Skatepark: Inbound$0.99
- Skatepark: Schoolyard$0.99
- Unlimited Deck Images$0.99
- Skatepark: The Warehouse$0.99
- Skatepark: Double Infinity$0.99
- SLS 2013: Kansas City$0.99
- Slow Motion Mode$0.99
- SLS 2013: Super Crown$0.99
- Skatepark: The Valley$0.99