** Look for our apps on the iPhone too! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the toy cars you own. View information, images, and add personal details. Type, model, series, color, and more!
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your toy cars collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new toy cars that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a toy car.
- A coverflow view to see all of your toy cars when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a toy car: Current Value, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any toy car details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all types, toy number, scale, material, and more.
- High resolution picture for each toy car.
- Facebook and Twitter integration so you can share what you have with your friends.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
NOTE: There is no barcode scanning available for this app because most toy cars have the same exact barcodes, so barcodes aren't unique identifiers of toy cars.
- Bug fixes
If you enjoy our apps, please leave us a review on the App Store. Reviews help us stay motivated to keep the updates coming. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
Waste of money, too many glitches. Crashes constantly while entering info, and with the latest update, goes to Gun Collector (another Sort It app), when trying to open Toy Collector, takes you back to the App Store, which says OPEN, so you do, and it goes back to Guns. Vicious Circle. Bought the app a month ago, contacted support for the crashing issues one day after purchasing. My response was, "wait for a bug fix update...which never came until the new glitch, which is the cause for this review and me trying to get my money back. Save yourself and make a Numbers or Excel spreadsheet. Same amount of time...with pics.
Love to take my collection with me
Love this app because you can take photos and notes of your die-cast collection with you on your phone. Although it still has a few minor glitches, there is much potential here if you spend the time to enter your collection. Example: It would be nice to have better defined "Field" names to enter your data. Does "year" refer to the year the die cast was made or the year of the car makes.
DO NOT PURCHASE!!!
It's not a TOTAL waste of $6 bucks, but you'll experience TOTAL disappointment when you use it.
Despite there being a setting for barcode scanning, nowhere in the app can you actually do such a thing. If you can, it's hidden well enough that I can't find it.
Data entry manually is clunky. One entry I made, I went through all the motions of taking a picture, entering all the data from the card, then went back a couple of screens and lost everything I had just done. It was enough to make me give up...
What a disappointment - if only Sort It! Apps were at all responsive to their customer queries... ARE YOU LISTENING???
Complete waste of $8 bucks with the stupid in-app purchase of offline viewing (which is ridiculous). This guy is laughing all the way to his Cayman Islands bank.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.