Parking Panda - On-Demand Parking Deals
By Parking Panda Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stop wasting time circling the block looking for parking! Parking Panda allows you to easily and quickly search for, reserve, and redeem parking at thousands of parking lots and garages in over 40 US cities plus Toronto and Edmonton.
Features & Benefits:
- Reserve parking in advance so you know you have a guaranteed space for sports games, events, and trips to the city.
- Instantly access and redeem your parking confirmation on your way in and out of select locations.
- Select discounted locations to get a price that is guaranteed to be lower than the drive-up rate.
- Pay safely and securely with credit card, Apple Pay, PayPal, and Venmo.
Keep up with us at http://www.facebook.com/parkingpanda and http://twitter.com/parkingpanda
Questions? Give us a call at 1 (800) 232-6415 or email email@example.com. We offer customer support 7 days a week!
What's New in Version 4.1.0
We update our app regularly to bring you new features and bug fixes. If you run into any issues or have any feedback, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-232-6415.
New in v4.1.0:
- Let us know about your experience with post-transaction reviews
- Learn about the features and benefits of our app with a guided walkthrough
- Interact with our Location and Reservation pages more easily with a new layout
- Park confidently for an event with more accurate timeframes
Parking Lot CLOSED!!
Was horrified to learn after carefully planning and reserving the perfect spot that the parking lot was closed when I arrived. A security guard met me at the lot and told me it was closed and only open for employees of the building. I prepaid $30 to park there through parking panda. The security guard told me I should be happy they were closed because they only charge $8 to park there even when they are opened!! The only saving grace was that I was able to find another lot a few blocks away where I paid $5 for all day parking for my event at the Coliseum! Now I have to wait 3-5 days for parking panda to refund me for their error! TERRIBLE 1st experience and I wouldn't trust them again.
Easy to use and reliable!!!
I have used parking panda in San Francisco many times and couldn't be more satisfied. But more than that, their customer service is exemplary! They replied almost immediately (and it was after hours) to a problem I had (which was my mistake) and I was delighted with their response. I plan on using parking panda whenever I need parking in the city!
Use it a couple times a week
I use this app to purchase parking because it doesn’t make sense for me to have a monthly parking pass for work. Its also nice to pay less at a garage vs. the worrying about the meters.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 27, 2016
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 82.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Parking Panda Corp.
- © 2013 Parking Panda Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.