** App Store "Editors' Choice" **
"Everything I want from a platformer is right here in Cordy 2." - Kotaku
— Try before you buy! —
SilverTree Media is proud to introduce Cordy 2! The sequel to the hit games Cordy and Cordy Sky!
After a long and harrowing journey, Cordy and Volt finally arrive at World 2, only to find it besieged by the evil Boogaloo. Help Cordy and Volt as they set off to save the Zap Drops from Boogaloo's evil minions, the Boogie Bots!
Guide Cordy through 3 action-packed and beautiful worlds! Fun-filled Carnival world, serene Harmony Harbor and epic Sky Factory!
• Play the first 6+ levels for free! Enjoy 53 levels packed with gameplay in the full version!
• PARENTS! It's possible to spend real money inside this game. You can disable In-App Purchase in your device's Settings app.
• HOW TO RESTORE PURCHASES? Purchases are one-time and carry over between devices. To restore your purchases on a new device, go to the Settings menu from the game's Pause or Title screen, and tap on the Restore Purchase button. Even if you forget to do this step and try to buy the game again, it will be restored for free.
• MEET NEW FRIENDS: As Cordy and Volt battle their way through World 2, they meet many new friends to help them along in their journey! Team up with Magnet Bot, Smash Bot, Copter Bot and more!
• CUSTOMIZE CORDY. Dozens of custom hats and colors are available to choose from!
• COOL ACHIEVEMENTS. Earn badges for style. Do you have what it takes?
• TRY THE ORIGINAL "CORDY" GAME, TOO! One of the Top 10 best games of 2011 - The New York Times. #1 app in the United States, Canada, China, Germany, France, Spain, and many more! Featured "New & Noteworthy", "Staff Favorite" and "App of the Week" by Apple.
• WANT MORE GAMES LIKE THIS? Play SLEEPY JACK! Top 10 Best of E3: "Adorable Psychonauts-esque presentation and solid gameplay...that is also tight and arcadey" - Pocket Gamer BEST APP OF THE WEEK: "It's the sort of happiness-inducing experience that you want to share with everyone." - Kotaku
• STILL CAN'T GET ENOUGH CORDY? Try Cordy Sky!
• 8 LANGUAGES. Supports Spanish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. Pick one of these in your phone's Settings menu.
• 'LIKE' Cordy at facebook.com/CordyTheGame & follow SilverTree on Twitter @silvertreemedia
• PLAYERS, WE READ EVERY E-MAIL. We're a small company, but we try to reply to every support request. Let us try to help at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help in any way!
Thanks for continuing to make Cordy 2 a smash hit!
Here’s what’s new:
• More levels are free!
• 5 new action-packed Challenge levels!
• Exciting updates across all levels!
• Graphics improvements for Retina Display
• Better visual quality on iPhone 5/5c/5s
• Updates for iOS 7
• Added settings to tweak graphics quality or hide controls
• Added content for holidays and special challenge events!
Ratings and Reviews
It isn’t often that a game manages to define a genre, but that’s exactly what Cordy 2 has done. From its gorgeous visual design to its lovable characters and perfect platforming, this fast-paced, colorful game cements itself with the likes of League of Evil and Rayman Jungle Run as a must-play classic.
Listen up folks. This game is the reason to get an ios controller. This game supports Made For iPhone controllers and it works AMAZINGLY. There is no setup, you dock the controller and it just works. You can hide the touch screen buttons and it LITERALLY turns it into one of the best mobile platformers OF ALL TIME. That includes Mario an friends, Rayman, and other platforming genius. The touch screen controls work fairly well, but they do NOT do this game justice. This game is now my 4th favorite platformer of all time behind original Yoshis island, Mario 2, And Rayman Legends. Its THAT good with a physical controller. Go buy the Moga Ace ios controller. The around $70 price tag may seem steep, but there's already a ton of games supported with more to come. Hats off to the developers of Cordy 2. Controller support took this game to a new stratosphere!!! Level design and production values are top notch. Hidden collectibles are done cleverly and it doesn't feel like padding. The price for the full game is more than justified. Great variety, clever power ups, and charming, original character design. Which is hard to come by these days. Hats off from a hard core gamer that can't believe what he can do with his phone on his lunch break. Absolutely incredible!
Crash / Developer / Refund Problems
After buying the game (in-app purchase), it will not open- crashes right before menu screen usually. Contacted SilverTree- they said to delete and restore it, which I did in several different ways including restoring the entire iPad OS. They also had said that it never happened to anyone before, but now I see this has happened to a few people (probably many more who just gave up and didn’t write reviews), so they lied about that part.
For help to those who paid and cannot get help from SilverTree - Apple will refund your purchase, not SilverTree. Apple knows the (thousands of) developers out there cannot help fix the issue, especially on games that they are basically ‘done with’ optimizing. I just wish that my son, who was really excited and still asks me to fix the game repeatedly, and who is autistic, would understand this kind of thing; or if the company did. They stopped responding after I sent them video of the issue and I suppose threw up their hands.
It looks really pretty though- I bet it is a fun game. Cordy 1 works just fine.
- SilverTree Media, LLC
- 157.6 MB
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 SilverTree Media
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.