By Geek Beach
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create your planet, build your fleet, explore the universe and FIGHT!
As the commander of your own colony you must prepare to fight for supremacy or simply fight for survival.
This massively multiplayer game allows you to create everything you need to grow your colony, build a powerful fleet of warships and attack other planets. As you battle for dominance you can choose to fight pirates, attack player planets or explore asteroids, stars and other deep space wonders looking for treasure.
- Build ships including Fighters, Corvettes, Battleships, and the awesome Dreadnaught are ready to command.
- Develop buildings such as Sensor Arrays, Plasma facility's, Research centers and Armory's.
- Attack other player planets or AI planets including the Empire and Pirates.
- Research to unlock powerful Shields, Armor and new ships through the tech tree.
- The Universe is populated with Planets, Asteroid fields, Debris, Nebula's and Stars to explore using specialist ships such as the mighty Freighter.
- One Universe, every player amongst millions of stars, no more server selection.
- Play with your friends, create alliances, top the leaderboard.
PLEASE NOTE! Colony Attack is free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to play Colony Attack.
Geek Beach Website:
Check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ColonyAttack
What's New in Version 2.0.2
New Events - Compete to earn Medals
PvP Tournaments - Fight to be the best
Captains - Level up and boost your fleet
Have it on all my devices
It's a great game, you get alliances and you get 10 type of ships, theirs pirates, empires and things you can explore to get more resources, asteroids, nebulas, debris, and swarms they have lvls too like lvl 2 pirates lvl 4 nebulas and ect you earn exp for each attack on pirates and empires or on other people and earn ranks and have you're own flagship that boosts you're whole fleet and more! It's a great game.
Flawed mechanics ruin gameplay
The game mechanics are really poor. You have a very hard time finding people to attack, and when you attack someone with no ships you get nothing. Come on, most people just get wiped by a single attack and then never rebuild. Seriously needs some game mechanics work.
Research is fun, until you have completed them all.
A great game and when I got stuck I sent an email and got a reply that helped me continue in the game.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 03, 2014
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 90.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Geek Beach Ltd
- © GeekBeach ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Nanites$0.99
- Medium Nanites$2.99
- Massive Nanites$39.99
- Large Nanites$9.99
- Huge Nanites$19.99