By Chimp Studios LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
One clipboard for your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
Cloud Clip keeps a history of all your copy and cuts so you can speed up your workflow. Turn on iCloud and share your iMac clipboard with your Macbook Air. Download Cloud Clip for Mobile and access your clippings from any of your iCloud enabled devices!
• Simple access to clipboard from Menubar, dock, or Global hotkey (Cmd Shift V by default)
• Sync Mac clipboard to other Macs and even your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch (Cloud Clip for Mobile is required and is a separate download, iOS 6 required)
• Paste clippings with number shortcuts 1-10
• Unlimited clippings with support for text, images, pdfs, and other formats.
• Use number shortcuts 1-10 to quickly paste a clipping.
• Blacklist apps that you don't want to record from (like 1Password) and pause all recording with 2 clicks.
• Set a cap to the amount of clippings stored so the oldest clippings are automatically pruned from your clipboard.
• Paste as plain text
• Share clippings via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Messages, or Flikr (10.8+ required)
• Star favorite clippings
• Automatic duplicate detection
• Mass delete mode
• Fully resizable window
• Detachable from menubar
* Send us your suggestions for future updates!
* If you have questions or problems concerning Cloud Clip please contact us by visiting http://www.chimpstudios.com/contact.html
What's New in Version 1.2.2
• Updated for OS 10.9
Thanks to the developer. It is very useful to have my clipboard synced across devices! Runs in the background. I have it set to open at login, so I never really have to think about it until remembering something I copied that I need to retrieve from clipboard. Then it’s handy to have Cloud Clip. I’ve had it not very long, and found I’ve needed it many times. Very simple to use. I like the interface, too.
Great clipboard manager
I’ve used quite a few different clipboard managers and most are decent. Cloud Clip does the iCloud synchronization thing extremely well and more transparently than the competitors I’ve experimented with. Turn it on, and it just works across all your macs. I highly recommend this app.
Works with all my Macs and iPhone
Works very well. I can quickly copy from my Mac and have it available on my iPhone. I do this a lot so I don’t have to use the iPhone’s small keyboard. It is just convenient. It may take a few seconds to sync via iClound but well worth it. And Cheap at $2!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 19, 2013
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chimp Studios LLC
- © 2013 Chimp Studios
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor