Wolfram Radiation Protection Reference App
By Wolfram Group LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn what is required for proper protection from the harmful effects of ionizing radiation and radioactive isotopes. Gather all the information you need with the Wolfram Radiation Protection Reference App!
- Calculate requirements for shielding different types of radiation
- Compute the CSDA range and absorptance of different particles
- Compute equivalent doses of radiation
- Compute the decay chain for a radioactive isotope
- Convert units of absorbed dose, equivalent dose, radioactivity, stopping power, exposure dose, and more
The Wolfram Radiation Protection Reference App is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Radiation Protection Reference App draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
- Category: Reference
- Released: Aug 31, 2012
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolfram Group LLC
- © 2012, Wolfram Alpha, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.