By Night & Day Studios, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the farmers of Peekaboo Barn: Weird, hilarious—and even good for you. Young kids will love seeing the fridge come alive!
Who's having a party in your refrigerator? Open the door and find a new fruit, vegetable, or other delicious, healthy treat! Kids will learn the name of the item, watch it say hello, and dance along to the disco party that concludes the game.
- Choose our cute child narrator to help kids learn the name of the objects in the fridge, or the adult’s voice for perfect pronunciation.
- 13 fruits, veggies, and other whole foods are waiting to surprise your kiddos, in a different order each time.
- Fun, original music encourages kids to get up and dance with the characters in the fridge!
- Hear and see the words repeated for each item, helping little ones both learn to say and spell the foods.
- Choose looped mode for endless play or storybook mode – which ends with the characters going to sleep— perfect for bedtime!
If you like Peekaboo Fridge, be sure to check out our other apps: Yummiloo Rainbow Power (more healthy food!), Farm Day (feed the animals!), Peekaboo Barn, Peekaboo Forest, and more!
For information on our upcoming releases follow us on:
Facebook - www.facebook.com/nightanddaystudios
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our newsletter list.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Moving to Kids Category
Keep an eye out for a NEW Peekaboo app coming this fall!
This was my five month old's favorite!!
My now 9 month daughter has loved the Peekaboo series by Night and Day since I introduced her to them at 5 months. Peekaboo Fridge is her favorite followed by Barn and Wild. The graphics are terrific and the sounds are very catchy. Highly recommend for young children!!
My youngest is enthralled by the fridge app. He just giggles and giggles. He may even like it better than Peekaboo Barn and Peekaboo Forest. I think because he is obsessed with opening the fridge in our home but we don't let him waste electricity.
A favorite with my 1+ year old
She switched to this after the others got old. She learned all the words immediately and is proud of that. Wish they'd add more food.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 24, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 57.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Night & Day Studios, Inc.
- © Night & Day Studios, Inc. 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.