Stitch It! - Edit & share screenshots! - Combining screengrabs as a seamless vertical collage!
By Lucky Bunny LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share your favorite iPhone conversations with friends using Stitch It!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine. Stitch It! also allows you to remove (redact) details from a conversation that you might not want to share.
The steps are easy:
- Take screenshots of your text message
- Crop and stitch screenshots together into one seamless image
- Remove any private info on the redact page
- Share with the world using our many sharing options!
- Select multiple images at once from your photo library
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact "ink" styles: freeform (think permanent marker) and 'CIA' (think government documents)
- Automatically saves every stitched image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to a private URL on imgur.com
- Sharing through email, SMS message, reddit, Twitter, imgur, or any app that utilizes your photo library
- All sound FX made with Jacob's mouth! Cameron added a 'disable' feature.
Let us know what you'd like to see in the next update!
- The Stitch It! team
What's New in Version 2.2.0
FYI: Each time we release an update, our reviews get wiped from the App Store -- so if you love Stitch It, please (re)post a friendly review, and send us an email to let us know what you'd like to see in future updates! Keep on stitchin'!
Here's what this update does:
- Fixes a bug where users would lose their Pro Upgrade and be asked to buy it again (sorry!)
- Optimizes Stitch It! for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (no more large status bar!)
- Fixes an issue where iPhone 6 users would get a few faint lines through their final image
- Fixes blurriness when stitching together images of different dimensions
- Fixes issue that caused app to crash when stitching a lot of pictures
- Fixes issue that caused duplicated images appearing in the import page
- Lots of other bug squashes and improvements!
I want to marry Stitch It!
If you asked me fifteen years ago if I would update my iPhone just so my version is compatible with Stitch It!, I would have said, "What's an iPhone? Turn up that Spice Girls song, you overall-wearing-Dr. Pepper-flavored-chap-stick-lip-smacking perv!"
And my show off of a friend would tell me "Stitch It! is the best app ever. You don't even know--you. don't. even. know!"
To which I would respond, "if you love it so much, why don't you marry it?"
Ladies and gentlemen, friends of the jury, swimmers of the deep blue and so forth-- I updated my iPhone for the stellar purpose of having Stitch It! accompany me everywhere I go. I have been nothing but grateful to have Stitch It! in my life. And from this day forward, I vow to never leave Stitch It!'s side, to love and cherish this gem through sickness and health, and by-golly, I will marry Stitch It! I love it. I do!
I get the difference im this version and the pro version
However, when cropping it should all be a larger width like when it is all stitched together and you make corrections. At the very least, there should be a zoom feature. Otherwise, at this point, it's easier to boot my computer and open an editing program rather than have a convenient app that lacks functionality.
I mean, really if you know people are pasting 3 at a time, then you know some of the conversations are going to make it way tiny and unable to stitch and crop coherently. Please improve this in a future update.
Exactly what I always wanted!
Stitch-It is WONDERFUL for combining, not only screenshots, but I LOVE that it does pictures too! THANK YOU!
Currently, it stitches images up and down.
For a future update, or for a new app, I'd like to see the ability to stitch images sideways too, without having to save the image first (I then use another app for sideways stitching, but any text gets blurred by all the saving/uploading/saving).
No other apps I've tried works as well as Stitch-It, though!
I DO have a few small problems since the last update:
The + button to add pics to stitch takes me touching it several times before it pops my pics up to choose from.
And even though I bought the upgrade, my Sounds will NOT stay OFF. It keeps coming back on by itself.
I'm running iOS 9.1 on a plain iPhone 5.
Deleting & reinstalling and powering down/up has not fixed the issue.
But I still love this app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 09, 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lucky Bunny LLC
- © Lucky Bunny LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$2.99