ISampler is a random sampling Application. It provides a random reminder to sample the population you are measuring. It also provides a quick and easy way to record your observations.
How it works: The iPhone beeps randomly during the sample period. ISampler has an adjustable random time based on the number of minutes between beeps. When the phone beeps the wearer unlocks the phone and taps an activity or condition that was happening at the time of the beep.
The current activities are based on standard built-in or user designed templates. A standard report format is included. ISampler can upload observation data to the desktop.
- Provided setting to disable default values while setting up study.
- Add optional integrated notes field for each observation.
- Improve time interval slider usability by adding plus/minus step up and down button along with the slider.
- Springfield Controls, Inc
- 8.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012 Springfield Resources
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.