See how your Angry Birds skills stack up against your friends and the world in 3 new tournaments every week, or compete with another player one-on-one in the Star Cup! Come out on top to climb the leaderboards and earn awesome rewards.
– A new competitive tournament starting every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday!
– Play 12 NEW levels every week!
– Defeat your opponents and advance to higher leagues.
– See where you place in a leaderboard with all of your friends.
– Special themed tournaments every 2 weeks!
– Earn awesome rewards!
Star Cup features:
– Challenge another Angry Bird Friends player one-on-one.
– Free power up, special slingshot, and level effect on each level.
– Level up your birds! Collect feathers to level up your birds for more scoring power.
– Win streaks! Win more matches in a row to increase your rewards.
*Note: Angry Birds Friends is free to play with optional in-app purchases. A network connection is required to play on your mobile device.
Important message for parents:
Angry Birds Friends may contain:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Made some minor improvements. Hey, what are friends for?
Ratings and Reviews
Addictive but lose bird coins and can’t seem to get help with getting them back.
I had results from tournament, and the for my free spin, I had 2 Earthquake, which I received. 2nd one I had 100 free coins, which I didn’t receive. I have had issues with this game before, and only one time did I really get help. I don’t get the Bird Coins I have paid for back. On Facebook, it only shows 3 of my Friends. I play against my Son every week and it doesn’t show him. I also have a number on Facebook beside the app, I think it is 35. I assume that is how many of my friends are playing. When I click on the “ Play Now” it doesn’t take me anywhere. I’m I playing on a Spoofed site? I wish someone would care enough to help me. I’m getting tired of playing a game that isn’t supported by people that don’t care. I have photos to send to back up my claim, but no place here to insert them.
I have reported this on a page that uses Zendesk. Zendesk has never helped me before, I’m hoping this isn’t another Zendesk Page.
How do I revert back to older version?
I made a horrible mistake and loaded the update and now I cannot even open the game! How do I revert back to an older version? It seems every update the game gets quirkier & worse with more crashes, losing items etc. just make it work! And please consider those of us that cannot upgrade our iOS software due to lack of space!! Well, the December update sucked, could no longer load in my iphone, I was told to wait until January update & it still won't load.. Get your act together! This WAS my favorite game! Now i can't even play on my phone anymore! Fix it!!!!!!
Update... after getting a new phone I can play again.. but it's just not as good as it used to be.. now you basically have to use power ups, And I keep losing power ups cuz the system errors out & then poof my power ups are gone & I have to buy then again.. ridiculous! Lots of bugs.. and why did you take away the 500 coins on the wheel? With the outrageous price increase on the power ups we need that chance! Cheap, stingy game...
Update 2018.. no longer offers sales on power ups.. bugs for days cannot get free gifts.. just keeps getting worse.. getting really bored cuz of all the crap
How long will ABF be down. It’s day four now. I always loved playing this game. Until recently I have had zero issues with it. I’ve noticed over the past few months the game has been freezing up but usually it’s only for an hour or two at the most. If the programmers have bit off more than they can chew with the additional tournaments offered its time to go back to what worked or take the game away until all issues are resolved. I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way.
I also didn’t like getting an error message that I have a bad connection. I have a brand new iPad with 120meg. I don’t have issues with any other apps or my router.
Well finally got in after uninstalling, disconnect from FB. Had to start from scratch. I was in diamond league 5. Now down to glass level nothing and no good sling shots. I’m afraid to connect to FB in fear if I do I will have to go through 3 levels of practice again before being brought to the tournament I mastered already 5 days ago.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 249.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Bird Coin Bundle $9.99
- Small Bird Coin Bundle $5.99
- Tiny Bird Coin Bundle $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.