Tiny Scanner+ - PDF scanner to scan document, receipt & fax
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tiny Scanner+ - The little app that scans everything
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both iPhone and iPad
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your phone as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
- Fax using Tiny Fax
Tiny Scanner has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on iPhone and iPad too!
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you figure it out.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
- Change app name to Tiny Scanner+
- Minor bug fixes
Easy to use, a must have tool for your iPhone!
I love this app and have used it extensively for the past couple years. I've scanned everything from bills of sale to health records. The app auto adjusts to the page you scanned and allows you too further adjust it if you wish.
I love the ability to scan multiple pages in one "session" and also love how easy it is to send the files off.
Wouldn't use my iPhone without this app!
I liked this one the most as compared to several others that I tried. It’s very fast to go from a receipt to a PDF in my email inbox when I’m traveling for work - makes expense reports easy. The edge detection works very well also. One feature I’d love to have, however, is the ability to specify both a folder name and a filename “prefix” for storing scans in the cloud (I use Google Drive). Another nice feature would be the ability to force-upload everything I’ve scanned so far in one batch.
I use my Tiny Scanner all the time since I have to submit receipts for my job. It's just so handy to take a quick picture using my phone and then having it scanned in so I can email it right away. I especially like it for oversized items since using a traditional scanner can be difficult to fit everything in. With the tiny scanner I just stand back, take a picture then crop it to the right dimensions.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 23, 2016
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 41.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2016 Appxy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.