Tweetbot for Twitter
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Tweetbot is an award-winning, native Twitter client for the Mac. This full-featured client has fantastic support for multiple accounts and lists. It also has powerful mute filters, multiple column views, and much more.
Designed for OS X.
Tweetbot feels right at home in Yosemite with its beautiful interface, animations, support for Retina Displays and Notification Center.
Multiple Columns & Windows.
Open saved searches, lists, mentions, direct message conversations and more into columns or windows and never miss a tweet.
Hide tweets that you don’t want to see for a short period or forever. Mute people, hashtags, or tweets via keywords (includes regex).
Multiple Device Sync.
If you use Tweetbot on iOS, your timeline, unread status, and mute filters will automatically stay in sync so you can always continue where you left off across devices.
Support for 3rd Party Services.
Tweetbot supports bitly, CloudApp, Droplr, img.ly, Instapaper, Mobypicture, Pinboard, Pocket, Readability, and yfrog
What's New in Version 2.4.4
- Fixed blank text issue on 10.12 (hopefully)
- Fixed wrong Tweet showing up on New Tweet window when replying
- Fixed inability to post images with no text
- Support for macOS Sierra
- Support for extended Tweets: Photos, Videos, GIFs and Quote Tweets no longer count toward your 140 characters
- Support for uploading videos up to 140 seconds long to Twitter
- Better media previews for search results
the best twitter client
it's the only twitter client i use, both on macos and on ios. when i occassionally stumble across twitter on the web or native client, i am shocked at how clunky and disorganized they appear compared to tweetbot. aaaaaaaa+++++++ would tweet about it endlessly.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 28, 2016
- Version: 2.4.4
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tapbots
- © 2012-2016 Tapbots LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor