Inkly Cards: Send Personalised Photo Greeting Card in the Mail
By Inkly Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FEATURED BY: The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Daily Mail, Wired, Stuff Magazine, Fox Business, Gizmodo, Urban Daddy and many more!
12 MILLION BIRTHDAYS & COUNTING!
Send REAL printed cards straight from your iPhone or iPad with your very own HANDWRITTEN message inside. Forget typed messages, simply grab a piece of paper and a pen and let the Inkly app do the rest.
• REAL printed cards!
• 1000s of card designs found on the High Street
• Your own HANDWRITTEN message inside
• Or if you want to type your message choose from over 30 awesome fonts
• Add a photo to inside of your card
• Choose from 7 envelope colours
• Sent anywhere worldwide - or - to you with an extra envelope to give by hand
• Get reminders of your friends birthdays
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Choose a card from the 1000s of designs found on the High Street.
2. Write your message on a piece of paper and photograph it with your iPhone or iPad.
3. Let the Inkly app magically remove the paper and take just your handwriting and place it on the inside of the card.
4. Add a photo to the card if you want.
5. Enter the name and address of the intended recipient.
6. Your handwritten card is printed and posted to anywhere worldwide - or - have it sent to you with an extra envelope to give by hand.
DOES IT LOOK REAL?
Inkly uses advanced patent pending image processing and extraction techniques to make sure your handwritten message looks exactly as you wrote it. It is so accurate that the recipient won’t even know the handwritten message is printed. Combined with industry leading printing presses and card stock, Inkly cards are printed to the highest possible quality every time.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
• Now available on iPad!
• Recent addresses & postcode lookup
• Envelope colours - 7 to choose from
• ‘Send to me’ option for hand delivery
• Even better handwriting quality
• Add photos to the inside of your card
• Add a typed message using over 20 new fonts
• 100s of new card designs added
The interface is a little bit clunky (editing is difficult) and the Facebook integration is not working, but the idea is fantastic. So easy. Now when I remember I was supposed to send someone a card, I can do it right from my phone and not worry. I just wish that the delivery times were a little more reasonable for the US.
Great app and great customer service
This is a great app for sending cards to people when sending a real card in the mail isn't an option. I have also had great interactions with their customer service team too.
Ever since apple killed the iCards app I've wanted an alternative for my iphone. I'm so happy this exists as it's made it easier for me to send cards out to family and friends.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 20, 2013
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 61.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Inkly Limited
- © Inkly. Copyright 2013. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.