Inkly Cards: Send Personalised Photo Greeting Card in the Mail
By Inkly Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FEATURED BY: The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Daily Mail, Wired, Stuff Magazine, Fox Business, Gizmodo, Urban Daddy and many more!
12 MILLION BIRTHDAYS & COUNTING!
Send REAL printed cards straight from your iPhone or iPad with your very own HANDWRITTEN message inside. Forget typed messages, simply grab a piece of paper and a pen and let the Inkly app do the rest.
• REAL printed cards!
• 1000s of card designs found on the High Street
• Your own HANDWRITTEN message inside
• Or if you want to type your message choose from over 30 awesome fonts
• Add a photo to inside of your card
• Choose from 7 envelope colours
• Sent anywhere worldwide - or - to you with an extra envelope to give by hand
• Get reminders of your friends birthdays
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Choose a card from the 1000s of designs found on the High Street.
2. Write your message on a piece of paper and photograph it with your iPhone or iPad.
3. Let the Inkly app magically remove the paper and take just your handwriting and place it on the inside of the card.
4. Add a photo to the card if you want.
5. Enter the name and address of the intended recipient.
6. Your handwritten card is printed and posted to anywhere worldwide - or - have it sent to you with an extra envelope to give by hand.
DOES IT LOOK REAL?
Inkly uses advanced patent pending image processing and extraction techniques to make sure your handwritten message looks exactly as you wrote it. It is so accurate that the recipient won’t even know the handwritten message is printed. Combined with industry leading printing presses and card stock, Inkly cards are printed to the highest possible quality every time.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
• We've squashed a naughty bug that was stopping some of you connecting with Facebook.
• Big update coming soon!
Smooth, easy, u can put a picture and a writing picture. The type message is a bit glitchy. The hand written looks like 16bit pixels. But hey, it lets u write and prints a picture for u. Better than what I've seen so far. They got a lot of cards to choose from. It's located in UK, so I sent one to my friend here and one in London. I'll see what their reactions are. It comes to be total $4.50 for everything whether I sent in uk or us. I think it's cool to get a card from overseas. Even if it's a business. Oh yea- u can even manually type the addresses in and it won't reject it. I hate it when apps reject an address I put down. I double check my work because I'm paying for it. Woe to those who don't double check. I shouldn't be the one getting rejected because I put a good address but not yet updated. Anyways- great app so far! I'll change my review if it doesn't deliver as promised or in poor quality.
Cards take too long to deliver in US (7-14 days). They don't let you log in via FB App (only native or safari) and they have completely circumvented Apple's guidelines on payment - not allowing you to pay via iTunes but credit card or Paypal (right in the app). Wish Apple's "Cards" app still existed.
I like all features. Simple. Many varieties of cards. Accesses address book on iPad! So convenient!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 22, 2014
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 61.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Inkly Limited
- © Inkly. Copyright 2013. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.