**2013 Apple Design Award Winner!!!**
Overcome the clutches of procrastination with Finish, a busy iPhone user’s best friend. Unlike other to-do apps that are "clever" for their own sake, only Finish takes advantage of how you naturally think. Finish gets in your face when you need it, stays out of the way when you don't, and effortlessly keeps you focused on the only thing that matters: completing important tasks.
Fully rebuilt for iOS 8!
WHAT THE CRITICS SAY:
Forbes: "You can retire your post it notes!"
iPhone Life Magazine: "I've never found task apps that useful…but Finish for iPhone has changed that."
TechCrunch: "If you’re a high school or college student, or a freelancer with deadlines, Finish’s due-date-based system will probably be just the trick."
TUAW: "Finish is a nice looking app. It's very well done. As days go by, tasks get re-assigned accordingly. That's pretty handy as deadlines draw nearer."
A PERFECT FORMULA FOR TASK-MANAGEMENT SUCCESS:
– Simple, intuitive to-do entry. Name, date, done.
– Unique, fully automated, timeframes-based task management. Your tasks automatically slide up as time passes through your customizable Short-, Mid-, and Long-Term Timeframes.
– Notifications that actually help: with optional notifications for both when a task slides or becomes due, you can stay focused on each individual task, while also maintaining a broader sense of how long you have to do everything. Set a time for any task in just a few taps, and even turn on the "Bother Me" switch if you want be be bothered every hour to finish your task! It's a secret weapon against procrastination.
– Truly satisfying completion indicators.
– A gorgeous, gesture-based interface--Finish is smooth as can be and a joy to use, because you deserve it.
- One-tap access to all of your completed tasks. Just tap the Finish in the top bar to see what you've finished!
– Multiple view modes--don't want to be stressed and overwhelmed, no matter how much you have to do? Finish intelligently collapses your less urgent tasks, without you needing to worry about a thing. Feeling ahead of the game, and want to see everything at once? Just flick off Focus Mode in Settings. You'll be ready to conquer all of your stuff, no matter the circumstances.
– …and more! (full list & descriptions at www.getfinish.com)
With updates constantly in the works, Finish can only get better. You're awesome, so why not grab the best procrastination-beating and To-Do app available?
With Finish at your fingertips, procrastination is a thing of the past.
Bug fixes and performance improvements -- this update fixes issues with slow launch times as well as reward bugs. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Ryan Orbuch and Michael Hansen’s task manager was conceived as a way to combat procrastination during their high-school finals. Finish is packed with clever ways to avoid deadline anxiety—like a “Bother Me” button that’ll send you continuous reminders—so you’ll always know when due dates are approaching.
Great App for Adolescents
I would give this application a rating of 4 out of 5 stars for the application holding its integrity on the claims of the functionality and the simplicity of the app. The application is very easy to use with five steps that instantly launch upon the user’s initial launching of the app. Keeping in mind that the app was created by adolescents, the app allows the user to seamlessly create to do list in a fun way that is visually appealing and playful to adolescents. As a result, this application is better suited for adolescents in middle school and high school. The feedback reward system is especially beneficial to catering to an adolescent audience. Adolescents are often in a pursuit of receiving a reward or obtaining gratification for completing a task (Steinberg, L., 2014). Additionally, Steinberg (2014) states, “adolescents are relatively more attentive and responsive to rewards than adults” (p. 74). The app allows the user to earn rewards from various retail stores and restaurants that appeal to adolescents, such as a Slurpee from 7Eleven. My rating is missing one star based on some minor bug issues that need to be revisited. For example, some functions can only be exited out by quitting the entire app and then restarting the app once it has closed.
The best: so easy
I've tried every organizing app in the store. Some were pretty expensive. All have strengths in organizing if you have a very complex life. But all requires a lot of entry time and choices to simply add something. I wanted an app that was as easy as writing a task on a 3 by 5 card. This is it! One simply clicks add, it's written in a window, tap for a calender for the due date and then a time, if needed and save.
The icon shows the total number of tasks then alerts you when one comes due. I needed this ease of use more than any other organizational option. It's Great!
I only hope it's kept simple and the 'over design phemenon' doesn't strike: more entry options, more organisational levels and attempts to have social media, too.
Some update seems recently to have introduced a glitch. Updating an overdue task does not change it in the list view no matter what you try. A small issue that I hope they will fix soon
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.