** Look for our apps on the iPhone too! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the Beanie Babies you own. View information, image, and add personal details. Old, new, tush tags or not, and more!
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Syncs to https://www.sortitapps.com/ for web access to your entire collection.
- Create a free account and store your Beanie Babies collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new Beanie Babies that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a Beanie Baby.
- A coverflow view to see all of your Beanie Babies when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a Beanie Baby: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any Beanie Baby details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all teags, year, condition, color and more.
- High resolution images for each Beanie Baby.
- Full barcode scanning for devices with cameras, such as the iPad 2 and iPad 3.
- Bulk Scanning to add your Beanie Babies to the application even quicker.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
- Bug fixes
If you enjoy our apps, please leave us a review on the App Store. Reviews help us stay motivated to keep the updates coming. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Why Is This Even Allowed in the AppStore?
While I would like to I've this app, and all apps, a positive review; the developer has made that simply impossible. As soon as you open the app, it tells you that your collection will be saved on their site. This just does not happen. Apparently, it will not happen for another 30 to 60 days. This feature is a very large part of what would make this app worth $6.00. This brings to mind two questions: why is the developer charging $6.00 for an app that does not perform as promised and why is Apple allowing such an app in the store?
I often hear people ask why customers don't want to pay for apps. Perhaps it is because, in spite of what we are told, you really don't always get what you pay for.
Edit: an update later destroyed the database that I created. Beware of this developer!
I love this app it helps me know what I collect
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.