By Games for Soul
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
At its heart, Connectorium is a game about systems!
When Nina wakes up one morning to a world where all connections have gone missing, it is up to her to help the people in her town, and to solve the mystery!
• 8 unique, randomized levels.
• Various systems to explore including agricultural, physical, mechanical, biological, musical, and educational.
• Over 50 unique objects to interact with, each with its own sound effect.
• An engaging story, rendered in a "pop-up book" visual style.
• Narrated with the warm and quirky voice of Nicholas A. Louie
If you and your children have had enough of games that teach alphanumerics, give Connectorium a try and see how an educational game can be about much, much more!
Lots of fun while learning!
Really gets kids thinking while playing. Highly recommend!
Nice game, makes you think