By Voxer LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is only for paid subscribers of a Voxer Business Account. Looking for the free Voxer app? Tap here: i.voxer.com/iphone
Voxer Business is a push-to-talk solution, where every message can be listened to live (like a walkie-talkie or 2-way radio) and is stored as a message to be listened to later.
Each voice message also sits alongside text, photo, and location. Users can communicate with one contact, or with a group they create in app, or with a pre-populated Team.
Voxer Business also features a unique administrative tool, Voxer Manager, which also allows an admin to create Teams, groups of users that can easily be communicated to in-app.
In Voxer Manager, Administrators can also easily add, delete and organize employees, and in a private network monitor voxes that populate a real-time map.
Voxer Business also features a browser version - Voxer for Web that allows any user to send live and recorded voice, text, and photos from any desktop browser. Any conversation sent with Voxer for Web is simultaneously synced with the mobile applications.
Exclusive features in a Voxer Business Account:
● Full administrative access and control over all employee communication
● Voxer for Web: manage multiple Voxer chats from a desktop browser
● Live Interrupt Mode: listen to messages as they arrive when you’re out of the app or the screen is locked
● Standard headset integration: hear messages as they come in, press the headset button to respond
● Extreme notifications: get loud and repetitive alerts
● Team feature: works like email distribution lists, with pre-set groups
● Location tracking on a real-time map
● Premium support
● Exclusive access to new features
Voxer Business also includes:
● Live push-to-talk and recorded messages i.e. Walkie-Talkie
● Cross Platform Messaging
● Voice, Text, Photos and Location
● Group Chats
● Offline messaging
● Works on any cellular data network and WiFi (good for international use)
● Sign up for a new Voxer Business account: https://business.voxer.com/
● FAQ: https://support.voxer.com
● Send us your feedback directly from the Voxer Business app. Tap device Settings/Support/Send Feedback
● Looking for the consumer version? Tap here: http://i.voxer.com/phone
What's New in Version 2.7.5
It works - Simple and Reliable
We just started using it between California and our business in Mexico. Messages are live AND recorded, so if you didn’t understand what someone said the recording makes instant replay easy. The settings could use a little better explanation, but not too hard to figure out. The Voxer Web page makes a nice “base station”. The sound quality is as good as anything else coming thru the speakers of my iPhone 5s. Too bad Trinadennis came to the Voxer Business app page to complain about a different Voxer app - this one works fine. phast2’s one word review isn’t very helpful - can’t figure out what his problem was.
So Far So Great
We're using the app for a small company and so far we all love it. 12 of us working it pretty hard. Yes there are things I would like to see improved upon in the long run. However, it's very fast and makes our communication much better. I'd hate to be without it already. Response to questions and or problems has been less than 36 hours on average so far.
Potential - but buggy
Multiple issues. I hope Voxer can assign more developers to this app because it's need of some serious attention.
Still a Voxer fan though.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 02, 2013
- Version: 2.7.5
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Voxer LLC
- Voxer® is a registered trademark and Voxer for Business™ and Voxer Pro™ are trademarks of Voxer IP, LLC. Copyright © 2010-2013 Voxer IP, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.