By GoPro, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control. View. Share.
Now the fastest way to create and share short video clips directly from your GoPro camera to Instagram, Facebook and more.* Control your camera remotely to capture the shot and share it with friends. Adjust all camera settings, plus frame the scene using live preview. You can also use HiLight Tag to mark key moments** and update your camera to the latest software.***
• New Feature: Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more*
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag**
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights**
• Play back your videos**** and view your photos
• Copy and save photos and videos**** to your phone or tablet
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software***
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see http://gopro.com/update)
• HERO+ LCD
Note: This app is not yet compatible with iOS9. Please wait for the official release of iOS9 before attempting to use GoPro App on 2.9.
Questions? Contact GoPro Support at http://gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit http://gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.
* Compatible with videos captured in select modes only. Compatible with iOS8 or later.
** Compatible with HERO4 and HERO+ LCD cameras only.
*** Compatible with HERO4, HERO3+ and HERO+ LCD cameras only.
**** Compatible with videos captured in select modes only
What's New in Version 2.9
New in this version:
+ Create 5, 15 or 30-second clips from videos while they're still on your camera and share them to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and more!
+ Improved camera software update process
=== Bugs Fixed in This Version ===
+ Fixed: User unable to download a Hi-Res version of the video
+ Fixed: Isolated image corruption on download
+ Fixed: Incorrect video duration listed in camera video list
Having problems with the app or a suggestion for how to make it better? We want to help! Contact GoPro Support at http://gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit http://gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers. Like the app? Consider reviewing the app in the App Store!
BEWARE: live audio preview is GONE
I did not see this mentioned anywhere in the description of this latest update, but go Pro has removed the live audio preview functionality. If you need to test sound quality you now need to record a video and then play it back. This seems like a big step backward.
If I known about this in advance I would 100% not updated the app, but now I have and there's no way to go back. I used to rely on the app's ability to give feedback of my live audio, even while recording, so I could make adjustments to my mic position on the fly.
Anyone that has issues with the last few versions of this app is probably doing it wrong. GoPro actually listens to feedback and updates the app semi frequently with noticed improvements. Keep it up folks, you're killin' it.
Now you can Chose a 30 or 15sec. section of your videos and down load it instead of having to down load the full video and Wait As Long!!! Very Nice Job GoPro!! Definitely makes things a Lot Simpler and Quicker keep up the great Work!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 31, 2015
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 56.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: GoPro, Inc.
- © 2015 GoPro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.