By Woodman Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control. View. Share.
The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Get full remote control of all camera functions—take a photo, start/stop recording and conveniently adjust settings. See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing. View photos and play back videos, then share your favorites via email, text, Instagram™, Facebook® and more.* Plus, use it to wirelessly update your HERO3+ camera software on the go for the latest features and best performance.
• NEW Use the GoPro App to wirelessly update your HERO3+ camera software
• NEW Use the GoPro App to wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
• NEW Preview video in near real-time with up to 4x faster** live video preview for HERO3+ cameras
• Full remote control of all camera functions
• View photos and play back videos*
• Copy photos and videos* to your device, then share via email, text, Instagram, Facebook or other app
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• View the GoPro Photo and Video of the Day
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
• HD HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac™ (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
Questions? Contact GoPro Customer Support at gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers
*Compatible with videos captured in select modes only. Compatibility varies by device.
**Optimized for iPhone 5. Actual results may vary.
What's New in Version 2.3
• Use the GoPro App to update your HERO3+ camera software on the go—it’s the easiest way to keep your GoPro up to date with the latest features and best performance
So far it's working out great for me
Not too many reviews on this app yet. Everyone must be out enjoying the camera instead. I've only use the app and the camera a few times now, but so far it's amazing. It's so hard to see the display on the camera, so it's so nice to have the ability to do it on your phone.
Useful in changing settings and seeing videos/photos
Please enable the ability to download portions of the video to the mobile device instead of entire video. Instead of a 5-10 minute clip, I usually just want a 20-30 second portion. Currently I must download the entire piece and then trimt in the mobile device before sharing.
Love the app. Can you add a video edit from app it would shorten download times also turn wifi off from app
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 04, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 19.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Woodman Labs, Inc.
- © 2013 GoPro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.