By Beeline Interactive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Doctor! You’re needed in the emergency room STAT! You’ve just been put in charge of the busiest hospital in town, and it’s up to you to make sure it doesn’t flat-line. Keep your finger on the pulse of hospital affairs by moving monsters through the stages of triage, diagnosis, and treatment as quickly as you can. As patients get back on their feet, you can hire them as staff while you grow your facilities and add new equipment. Find out what makes this game so monstrously infectious!
- Use diagnostic equipment to quickly move monsters through the stages of treatment
- Monster mayhem comes in waves and you’ll have to hurry to heal them all in time!
- Treat and hire as many monsters as you can to earn coins and move to new levels!
- Successfully treated monsters can be hired as staff, purchased, won for free through cloning!
- Spin the DNA Sequencer to earn prizes based on your performance
- Add and upgrade equipment and collect diseases to unlock bonuses
PLEASE NOTE: Monster Hospital(TM) is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- 3 new player levels (24 – 26)
- 3 new ailment families
- 3 new monster families
- Cleaning mini-game to boost performance of hospital equipment
- Community wide pandemics
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Very fun game
It's the best time management game I've played. The object is to successfully treat as many monster patients as possible. There are DNA points to collect in order to collect monsters as staff. Equipment tuneups are done via mini games, and staff can be upgraded. Healing is sped up with vitamins and ciderade. They can be bought with cash, but you can win enough during bonus spins to not need to spend your money. I can completely lose track of time playing this game. It's addictive lol.
This game is really fun and addicting, but a little confusing. There are so many options and buttons I don't know how to get to stuff half the time or other times I don't know what things mean. Could also maybe have a different activity or make it to where when you aren't playing an emergency actual patients come in looking for treatment and you have to actually diagnose them. Just a thought.
Super fun. I just started playing so Im still getting the hang of it. I think you should be able to expand the hospital (maybe I haven't reached that part of the game) and I wish we could reassign the staff to different parts of the hospital, or these things could be more accessible. Hopefully you can fix/change these things. Thanks for making such an addictive game! I don't want to put it down(:
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 10, 2013
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 81.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Capcom Interactive, Inc.
- ©Beeline Interactive, Inc. 2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 150 Vitamins$1.99
- 150 Vitamins$4.99
- 350 Vitamins$9.99
- 850 Vitamins$24.99
- 4000 Vitamins$99.99
- 1750 Vitamins$49.99