USA TODAY Money Portfolio Tracker
By USA TODAY
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The USA TODAY MONEY Portfolio Tracker powered by SigFig is the best free way to manage the most important part of your personal finances: your investments. Sync with your investment accounts and track all your stocks, funds, 401ks, and IRAs in real-time, in one secure personal finance app.
WITH THE USA TODAY MONEY PORTFOLIO TRACKER YOU CAN:
• See all your investment accounts in one place - including your 401k & IRA
• Track your stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs in real-time
• Use beautiful charts to check your performance, allocation, risk, and more
• Optimize your portfolio in seconds via our investment advice engine
• Sync with 60+ brokerages including Scottrade, Fidelity, E*Trade, and Vanguard
TRACK ALL YOUR INVESTMENTS, ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
The USA TODAY MONEY Portfolio Tracker automatically pulls your investments into a single dashboard — giving you a real-time view of every stock, mutual fund, ETF, and option you own across the web, mobile, and tablet devices — no manual entry required! The USA TODAY MONEY Portfolio Tracker even gives you live charts and stock market news to help you stay on top of your portfolio.
SAVE MORE, MAKE MORE, AND KEEP WALL STREET HONEST
The USA TODAY MONEY Portfolio Tracker diagnoses your portfolio and gives you data-driven investment advice you can use to tune-up your portfolio. Fix bad investments, eliminate costly fees, and find out if the people managing your money are overcharging or under-delivering.
STAY SAFE & SECURE
• We use 256-bit SSL encryption – the same level of protection your bank uses
• Your portfolio is safeguarded behind a unique 4-digit PIN
• Sensitive information (like account numbers) remains unidentifiable
• No one can trade, withdraw, or transfer funds using The USA TODAY MONEY Portfolio Tracker – not even you
BROKERAGES WE SUPPORT
Ameriprise Financial, Charles Schwab, Edward Jones, ETrade, Janus, Merrill Lynch, OptionsXpress, Scottrade, Sharebuilder, TD Ameritrade, Thinkorswim, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Vanguard, Wachovia, Zecco, and many more.
* The USA TODAY MONEY Portfolio Tracker does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time
What's New in Version 1.1.0
• Bug fixes
Wanting to Retire
So far it's working great. My situation is simple and it accesses all my portfolio accounts and gives me a consolidate view of current value. My accounts are 401k's from previous employers, all mainstream sources, that I chose not to merge. It's not very detailed but is a great value-at-a-glance app and shows decent trend information. This is enough for me to decide if I need to go in and rebalance anything. I've used other apps where you need to enter your own asset quantities. That's a real pain. So if this app can access your brokerage firms then I highly recommend it.
I've been looking for years for an app or website that can provide with a consolidated view across all my Schwab accounts without requiring my RSA security key. This is the one. It works beautifully.
Others comments concerning questionable advice are spot on. But the utility and ease of use of the app far outweigh the minimal downsides.
I have been an iPhone user for 4 years and this is the first app to review. This is a very useful app. I like the quick view of my whole portfolio. I especially like the analysis and suggestions for improving my return.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 12, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: USA TODAY
- © 2012 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Co. Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.