Air Navy Fighters
By RORTOS DI SIMONETTO LUIGINO E C. SAS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Advanced Mobile Aircraft Fighter Flight Simulator.
Air Navy Fighters, powered by RORTOS flight engine - F18 Carrier Landing, let you dive into a new flight dimension.
With your super detailed F/A-18 Super Hornet, F-14 Tomcat or C-2A Greyhound you will involved in ground attacks, navy landing operations and search and rescue missions.
Disengage your jet from enemy SAM missiles, avoid radars, select your favorite weapons and destroy warships, shoot choppers and try always-new free scenarios from online community.
New revolutionary scenario builder: build your terrain within your mobile device, design your missions adding objects and targets, play your own and publish to share worldwide.
* Missions: Gameplay Engine with six different fighting missions.
* Advanced weather conditions settings (wind, rain, fog) and different scenarios (day, dawn, overcast, night).
* Worldwide scenario access, for download always-new missions.
* Scenario builder with terrain engine and publishing capabilities.
* Comprehensive Tutorials.
* Free flight mode.
* Multi-touch controls.
* F/A-18 Super Hornet, F-14 Tomcat and C-2A Greyhound cockpit view mode.
* I.F.L.O.L.S. approaching system.
* Controls Simulation mode.
What's New in Version 2.0
- graphics improvements
- radio messages
- pan camera
- worldwide scenario leaderboards
The most realistic jet fighter game
Great jet fighter simulator! Altough computer graphic of this game is not high level (there's also some bug in graphic) and engine sound sample would be stopped for 0.1 second and repeated again, it's very realistic, intuitive, simple and fun. I think this game is much better than other jet fighter app like Strike Fighters which has high definition graphic, but more for short time killing after all. This game is designed more for complition of each mission within minimum time(You can also desgin & share your own missions too) You can pause this game for a while, but can't save during mission if you're failed at some point: You should repeat whole mission from the begining again. I hope Mac version with iphone remote control function(iphone as substitue for wirless joy pad & small dash board) shoulbe be released as soon as possible. F/A18 carrier landing with RC was just fantastic. Thanks for this great app for jet fighter lovers!! :)
Great Flight Simulator
I love this simulator, I always was interested in Naval Aviation and how Navy carrier pilots land their aircraft on an aircraft carrier at sea, BOY! I can say I have the upmost respect for them even the more, to do this for a living and career you have to be a good navy carrier pilot, I have to say it took practice to land on the carrier without crashing, I made a bolters and have to go around again but after at least three or four of them I landed the plane aboard the ship it was intense (LOL)! I'm hoping in your next updates that you could add more naval aircraft like the A-7 corsairs, the A-6 intruder, and even some of the older plane like the F-4 Phantom which is my Favorite and the A-4 Skyhawk, and the graphics could be stand for improvement as well, I like how you can build your maps, but it be great if you could make the airbases rotate the way you want them and with also with runways going in different angles, but overall this is a good naval Flight simulator.
Here are ten ways to improve the game:
1. Get better graphics (The plane looks fake)
2. Make it so that you can look around again (I feel like I have tunnel vision when I play this)
3. Give the player full controls of the plane (including rotary wing control for the F-14 Tomcat) to give more of a challenge
4. make controls smaller (they take up like half the screen)
5. More planes please! (i.e. F-16 Fighting Falcon, F-22 Raptor, F-35B Lightning II, F-15 Strike Eagle, V-22 Osprey, P-52 Mustang, F-4U Corsair, Mig44 Fulcrum, F-4E Phantom II, F-6 Hellcat)
6. Include some helicopters (such as the AH-64 Apache Longbow, CH-53 Sea Stallion, UH-60 Black Hawk)
7. Create some dog fight missions (Jet v.s. Jet)
8. Make enemy Tank targets
9. Give more diversity in the Ballistics and machine gun needs to fire faster(Tomahawk, AMRAM, Rotary cannon, bombs, etc.)
10. Give limit to fuel and ammunition (including machine gun)
As I was typing this I thought of another so here it is.
11. Make an eject button.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 30, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RORTOS DI SIMONETTO LUIGINO E C. SAS
- © 2012 RORTOS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.