Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app My Cam by Tencent Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC

My Cam

By Tencent Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd

Open iTunes to buy and download apps.


An amazing camera and photo editting tool! Doesn't believe? Try it.
◆ Excellent filters you've never seen! "Gorgeous" for realtime HDR!
◆ Both Auto & Manual ways to beautify portrait photos!
◆ Night Mode, take clarity photos when night!
◆ Amazing Collage, neoteric and aesthetic!

-------------- Details --------------

【Super shoot】
◆ Timer shoot,3s/5s/10s.
◆ Volume key to shoot.
◆ Burst shoot.Long press the shutter.

【Night Mode】
◆ Take clarity photos when night.
◆ Ultra bright, Exposure compansation, Auto or manual shutter-speed controlling, Flash keeping, Smart exposure with focus...

【Excellent Filters】
◆ Five series, more than 60 awesome filters,which are the best comparing with all photo APPs.
◆ Such as Cartoon,Manga,Oil Paint,Mono Ink,Color Sketch...
◆ "Gorgeous" filter makes photos clarity.It's awesome as realtime HDR.

【Auto Beautify Portrait】
◆ One-key to achieve magazine-level portraits.
◆ Smooth skin, enlarge eyes, v-shape face...

【Manually Beautify Portrait】
A powerful function that full of imagination!
Just the face? No! You can beautify everywhere you want...
So, you will cheat everyone, we will keep the secret.

◆ Intelligent layouts.Infinite layouts instead of fixed layouts.
◆ Intelligent background.
◆ You can collage even with just 1 photo!

【Powerful Image Editing】
All basic photo editing tools.
◆ Selective edit:Smart foreground selection helps you to easily make background defocus, or make background black and white.
◆ Tilt-Shift,makes defocus.
◆ Adjust:Brightness,Contrast,Saturation,White Balance
◆ Crops,Rotate,Straighten

Support sharing to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

What's New in Version 3.5.1

Fix some bugs

iPhone Screenshot

iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5

Customer Reviews

Most powerful mobile app I've ever used

I just downloaded this for the self timer option and got a lot more than I expected. This app has 90% of its elements labeled in English the remaining 10% is in Japanese I'm assuming. Aside from that this is the easiest to use photo editing app I've used, options not available on most desktop apps. It is intuitive, smooth, fast, and it works. I Finally have some good selfies. Only suggestions I would make is: 100% eng translation of buttons, add a tanning option similar to their whitening option and a best shot or burst shoot mode.

Fix Issue

I'm I love with this app, it helps me so much in editing my photos. There's just recently been a slight issue. After finishing editing an image and press done, all the buttons go away and I'm left with just the image. So I can't press save to camera roll or anything. By the way, I'm using the app on my iPhone 6 Plus and I have the latest version of the app. Please fix this issue. Thank you.

Poor Functioning

I have had this app previously on an iPod 4th generation. I now have an iPod 5 with only a front facing camera. The app worked dandy on the iPod 4 (but had severe lagging issues). On my iPod 5, the camera does not, nor will it work no matter what I try. I restart my iPod, leave my iPod off, see if anything in the settings are wrong, but it just doesn't work. I love the picture editing, adore it, but I want to be able to take pictures on this app. If it doesn't change I will delete this app.

My Cam
View In iTunes
  • Free
  • Category: Photo & Video
  • Updated:
  • Version: 3.5.1
  • Size: 26.5 MB
  • Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
  • Seller:

Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).

Customer Ratings

Current Version:
All Versions: