iGrand Piano for iPad
By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE CONCERT QUALITY PIANO APP UPDATED FOR AUDIOBUS AND INTER-APP AUDIO WITH NEW EXPANSION PACK, EQ AND USER VARIATIONS
The ultimate piano instrument provides you with an extraordinary collection of ultra-realistic acoustic pianos along with built-in recording! Use the iRig KEYS and KEYS PRO portable keyboards (www.irigkeys.com) or the iRig MIDI 2 interface (www.irigmidi.com) to connect your external keyboard, and you're ready to compose, rehearse, perform and record with the very best instruments for your mobile world. You can now edit your sound even further with the new 3-band EQ and save up to 4 user variations per instrument.
iGrand Piano puts an entire gallery of the world's finest pianos right at your fingertips with studio-grade quality never heard before in any other app that stands up to the most powerful virtual instruments available on a computer.
With high-definition stereo samples across multiple velocities, iGrand Piano brings you the most playable, expressive and beautiful sounding grand, baby grand, upright and specialty piano instruments available on a mobile device that you can play anytime and everywhere.
iGrand Piano gives you 8 world-class pianos (including one by registering) along with a capable recorder and metronome. Add the Piano Expansion 1 via in-app purchase to extend your piano library with 9 additional high-quality instruments or the Piano Expansion 2 with 22 all-new instruments including the Hollywood Piano, piano + strings layers and harpsichords.
Record your rehearsals or performances as MIDI with both overdubbing and punch-in capability, then export your track as audio via E-mail or File Sharing or Audio Copy to other iOS apps. With the built-in MIDI Recorder, you can change the tempo of your piece or even choose to use a different piano AFTER you've completed your performance! For composers of any level, the MIDI Recorder lets you capture and develop ideas anywhere your mobile life takes you. iGrand Piano also includes some professional MIDI performances to help you audition the various piano instruments or just inspire your own creative muse!
The easy-to-use instrument editor puts real-time controls on the panel just above the keys to let you adjust the amount of ambience, the position of the lid (open, closed or anything in between), brightness, envelope release, key transposition and tuning. All edit knobs can be assigned to your choice of MIDI controllers for external fine-crafting of your instrument's sonic details. Virtual MIDI and MIDI Program Change are also supported along with Audiobus and Inter-App Audio for iOS 8.
iGrand Piano features:
- 8 world-class, multi-velocity stereo grand and upright piano instruments (including one by registering)
- Expandable libraries offer 31 additional studio-grade instruments instantly available via in-app purchase
- Intuitive instrument edit controls including ambience, lid, brightness, release, tuning and transpose
- Included MIDI Recorder with overdub and punch-in capability
- Export performances via E-mail, File Sharing and Audio Copy
- Large visual metronome with variable click volume and adjustable tempo
- Easy-to-use instrument editor with transpose to adjust ambience, tonality and tuning with 4 user variations per instrument
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support for iOS 8
- Virtual MIDI and MIDI Program Change support
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- More than 64-voice polyphony on the latest devices
- Designed in concert with iRig KEYS and iRig KEYS PRO portable MIDI keyboards and iRig MIDI 2 interface
- Free version also available
For more information:
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Audiobus compatibility update
Beautiful Grands, uprights okay, add on Grands first rate but Baby grands don't measure up.
SO STILL NO FIX FOR THE POPPING AND DISTORTIONS..... IT EVEN DOES IT DURING THE DEMOS.....
Great sound, excellent midi mapping
For me, only two of the piano's are awesome, the others are for a piano bar. So, Instant digital piano with a midi controller, check. Next Let's talk midi Mapping functions, eq, sustain, piano lid and so on are pretty great because you can tap the function to learn midi control, turn the button on your keyboard and your done, that's pretty amazing. And when you come back in the app it remembers the midi mapping. Flawless. Turns useless rotary knobs on a midi controller into something useful.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 20, 2015
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 677 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- © 2013-2015 IK Multimedia Production srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Piano Expansion Pack$9.99
- Piano Expansion Pack 2$9.99