Cambridge Idioms Dictionary 2nd Edition
By Mobile Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Cambridge Idioms Dictionary explains over 7,000 idioms current in British, American and Australian English, helping learners to understand them and use them with confidence.
* Clear explanations and example sentences for every idiom
* Topic section covering useful language areas, e.g. agreeing and disagreeing, telling stories
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A ‘fuzzy filter’ when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A ‘keyword’ search for finding key words within idioms
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The Cambridge Idioms Dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to grow your vocabulary further:
* A ‘Favourites’ feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your ‘History’, so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover new idioms with the ‘Daily’ feature
* See words in context with example sentences
What's New in Version 5.0.17
* Optimized for iPhone 5
Can't copy text for research...
I love this Oxford Dictionary, but there is no support to copy definitions to use in research and study materials, major lacking feature for a dictionary app.
I'm shocked its not a dic!!
Just has it few word very simple and unpractical
Pls Pay my money back.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 17, 2012
- Version: 5.0.17
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobile Systems
- © 2012 Mobile Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.