Air Navy Fighters Lite
By RORTOS DI SIMONETTO LUIGINO E C. SAS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Advanced Mobile Aircraft Fighter Flight Simulator.
Air Navy Fighters Lite, powered by RORTOS flight engine - F18 Carrier Landing, let you dive into a new flight dimension.
With your super detailed F/A-18 Super Hornet you will involved in ground attack missions and dangerous navy landing operations.
Disengage your jet from enemy SAM missiles, avoid radars, select your favorite weapons and destroy warships, shoot choppers and try always-new free scenarios from online community with free flight mode.
New revolutionary scenario builder: build your terrain within your mobile device, design your missions adding objects and targets and play.
* Missions: Gameplay Engine with four different fighting missions.
* Advanced weather conditions generator (wind, rain, fog) and different scenarios (day, dawn, overcast, night).
* Worldwide scenario access, for download always-new scenario (free flight only in lite version).
* Scenario builder with terrain engine.
* Comprehensive Tutorials.
* Free flight mode.
* Multi-touch controls.
* F/A-18 Super Hornet, F-14 Tomcat and C-2A Greyhound cockpit view mode.
* I.F.L.O.L.S. approaching system.
* Controls Simulation mode.
What's New in Version 2.0
- graphics improvements
- radio messages
- pan camera
- worldwide scenario leaderboards
Jhw is the bom
Because he has a 4 wheeler , his favorite color is green . He loves to play out side with his neighbors... Basketball... Soccer... Bikes....football...baseball...capture the flag... Pickle... Getting dirty... Oh ya thts the one . Also he loves to just chill do some lax and play on his iPod ... Listening to music... Dancing to it... Singing to it ... And watching tv .
AND THTS ALL ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't seem to figure out the timing on the flares. It looks like you can just spam it, though I tried that and it doesn't work. Tried flaring as soon as I hear the missile on its way, when it's visible, heck even before they fire. Nothing seems to work.
Other that that, pretty fun and the scenario generator is an excellent addition.
How to play
1. to dodge missiles you need to spin or flip while launching flares
2. You can restock your missiles by landing on a friendly air base or carrier. However you have to sometimes destroy the base / carrier before landing
Great game but really hard
For an easer game get the landing version.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 30, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RORTOS DI SIMONETTO LUIGINO E C. SAS
- © 2012 RORTOS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.