Numbers with Nemo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Parents' Choice Award Winner!!**
**2014 Teacher's Choice Award Family Winner!!**
• Numbers 1-10 are lots of fun with Nemo and friends in this interactive app!
• Practice counting, tracing numbers, sequencing and more as you join the party with Nemo and his undersea pals!
• Parents and caregivers can track proficiency for up to four children in the comprehensive parents’ section.
Created with the help of educational experts, "Numbers with Nemo" is an interactive app that helps kids practice essential early math skills.
Nemo, Mr. Ray, and their other fish friends are gathering for a neighborhood Gills-and-Thrills party—and they need help! Children are welcomed to join their undersea friends in lots of fun-filled activities that reinforce early math skills, including: counting and tracing numbers, counting and matching the number of objects in different groups, number identification, and sequencing. With "Numbers with Nemo", math has never been this fun!
• Practice tracing and counting numbers 1-10!
• Record all the numbers in your own voice!
• Play fun, character-driven activities that reinforce early math skills, such as counting and matching objects, number identification and sequencing!
• Create your own Nemo scenes with interactive stickers!
• Guided skill instruction for up to four players!
• Comprehensive parents' section with content leveling and progress monitoring!
• Professional narration, music and animations!
• Offline activities for parents and caregivers!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
What's New in Version 1.5
-iOS 7 optimization
My 2 yr old loves this app. I like that u can record ur voice counting and play it back. Lots of good stuff on here. Wld definitely recommend.
I bought this app because my daughter loves Nemo and I had to delete it. She loves watching it but if you pay attention to the counting part they can count the same item many times vs. 1:1 counting which is a vital skill for preschool aged children. If they fix that I would love to put it back on her iPad. Until then it is just $ wasted.
Poorly made Disney cash-in. Confusing to use, even for me. Not fun.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 28, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 510 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Publishing Worldwide Applications
- © Copyright (c) 2012 Disney/Pixar. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.