By MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Misfit app is the easy-to-use activity and sleep tracking app that works by itself or with Misfit’s suite of design-forward wearables, including Misfit Ray, Shine 2, Flash and Shine Fitness and Sleep Monitors. Beautiful and durable, Misfit devices are uniquely wearable on the wrist, as a clip anywhere on your body, or as a necklace. Misfits never require charging (the user-replaceable batteries last up to 6 months) and are water resistant.
This app requires an iPhone 4S or newer. For product setup information and tutorials, including videos, visit: www.misfit.com/go
What our customers say:
“Used my Misfit Shine for over 10 months and it’s still a fun motivating gadget that doubles as a watch for me (and I lost 20 lbs).”
“Beautiful and easy to use.”
“The auto sleep tracking feature is amazingly accurate as is the activity tracking.”
“Interface is detailed but easily read and transfers to MyFitnessPal seamlessly.”
“I am an avid swimmer. This is the only wellness tracking device that is truly waterproof and provides so much functionality.”
“Beautiful and intuitive. Misfit updates it frequently and truly listens to user ideas.”
“Great customer service and support.”
“I love that I can wear my Misfit 24/7 without worrying about charging it or taking it off to shower.”
“I never want to be without my Shine ever again...A MUST have activity tracker. LOVE my Shine!”
Use the Misfit app to access these features:
- View detailed activity and sleep data, including steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, hours slept
- Create a goal and track your progress over time; view trends, including your activity levels over the course of the day, a week, or a month
- Get lifetime insights on your profile, including total miles walked and average sleep
- Log activity sessions including running, walking, basketball, tennis, swimming, soccer, cycling, yoga, and dance
- Add friends and compare your daily activity
- Track your food with a photo food journal
- Connect with your other favorite fitness, health, and smart home apps including Apple Health, MyFitnessPal, Lose it!, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, IFTTT, Nest, and more
- Shine 2 and Ray only: Enable a silent vibe alarm on your wearable to gently wake you up in the morning; Enable movement reminders and text and call notifications on your wearable
- NEW: Try standalone activity tracking-only (no hardware required) just by downloading the app!
The app also includes support for the Swarovski Activity Crystal, Speedo Shine and Misfit Beddit Sleep Monitor. Don’t yet have a Misfit? Get yours now at misfit.com. NEW: Try standalone activity tracking-only (no hardware required) just by downloading the app!
Misfit invents and designs wearables and smart home products. Misfit brand products including Ray, Shine 2, Shine, Flash, Link, and Bolt are available at misfit.com and fashion and consumer electronic retailers around the world.
For product setup information and tutorials, including videos, visit: www.misfit.com/go
Find us on Twitter @Misfit and Instagram @MisfitWearables
What's New in Version 2.17.0
Support Misfit Command
Original Misfit Shine still my fav!!!
I've been using the original "Shine" since Dec 2014 - have used in conjunction with another popular wearable, but went back to the Shine. It tracks sleep wonderfully, and is sensitive to be accurate on the steps or exercise. PLUS!!! -- no recharging every 2-4 days! I get replacement batteries on a well-known online shopping service (that one, you guessed it). And battery lasts for months. APP is compatible with the Apple (R) health App (which is how I count stairs) and with food apps. It's sleek, fits in my pocket or clamped in my bra if no pockets (strong magnetic dongle) and syncs very consistently. Newer versions of the Misfit wearable are great, as well - but I am able to keep using my Shine and have it in four colors. Try a Misfit product, you'll be pleased.
Not accurate on bike rides
I’ve had this for couple weeks finally decide to start using it for the last week or so somewhat keep track of the seat sleeping pretty well I put it on my shoe while riding my bike and it is not accurate on how many steps or twirls around when you still crank your bike to go around it’s still a step it does not calculate the steps correctly and I have it in my shoe when I have it on my shirt it’s somewhat is an accurate thing when I’m walking on at my job but other than that this thing needs to be improved updated or something my MapMyRide GPS does a lot better with the steps and all of his is tracking my phone when I’m not mow my yard he tells me how fast I’m going what I’m writing a bike it tells me how fast I am going average speed I’m going with this app when using it for the bike just you do a timer doesn’t do anything else so it needs to be improved
Good App, Low Cost Device Option
I use the Misfit app with my flash. It’s not the pricey model but does what I want - basically tracking my steps/activity and sleep pattern. However, I’m not sure about the accuracy as the data is sometimes way off from other devices - as much as 200 steps sometimes. I’m not hardcore about the accuracy, as I mostly use it as a way to hold myself accountable for getting in my physical activity each day.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 2.17.0
- Size: 247 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
- © Misfit Wearables
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Speedo Lap Counting$9.99