By MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app requires a Misfit Shine or Flash device with an iPhone 4S or newer, or a Beddit Sleep monitor or Pebble smartwatch with iPhone 4 or newer. Get your Shine, Flash, and Beddit Sleep Monitor at www.misfit.com.
Shine and Flash are elegant activity and sleep trackers that encourage and inspire you to live a more active life. Find out how active you are every day, and set goals to improve. Wear Shine anywhere on your body with our range of upgrades including sport bands, leather bands, clasp, and necklaces, designed for comfort and style. You can wear Shine on your wrist, clasp, or socks. Shine and Flash’s long-lasting battery and automatic wireless syncing mean you’ll spend less time plugging in and more time moving.
Use the Beddit Sleep Monitor to get detailed insights on your sleep cycles and quality. Using the world’s thinnest sleep sensor, the Misfit Beddit Sleep System seamlessly measures your sleep cycles and quality using heart rate, respiration, movement, snoring, and sound. The paper-thin device rests underneath your sheets, directly on your mattress.
Use the Misfit app to access these features:
- Track your goals: Create a goal and track your running, cycling, swimming and more
- Translate activities to understanding: See how your everyday activity translates to stats like steps, calories and distance
- See trends: See your activity level over a day, week, or month change--and watch yourself improve
- Get social: Personalize your profile, add friends and compare your daily activity
- Sleep soundly: With Misfit’s wearable devices, we’ll show you how you slept without wearing the device. With Beddit, see sleep cycles and quality, see heart rate, snoring, and awakenings;
- Wake up, refreshed: Set a sleep goal and use the smart alarm to wake yourself in your lightest stage of sleep
- Connect with other health apps: share sleep analysis, steps, and weight with the Apple Health app, MyFitnessPal, and more.
Find us on Twitter: @Misfit
Need help? www.misfit.com/faqs
What's New in Version 2.11.2
- For Ray Users: get notifications with vibe and light animations when you receive Skype, Line, Wechat and other messages
- For Shine 2 Users : Shine 2 is now able to tag activity with a triple tap and you can get an enhanced swim lap tracking through in app purchase.
- Support for new device: Speedo Shine 2
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
A Real Motivator
This is the perfect, stress-free way to track your progress no matter why you're trying to get in shape. And, because my Shine is made of aircraft grade aluminum I'm not allergic to it! I wear it on my wrist and have a couple of different bands so it goes with everything. Not having to charge it is a real plus and changing the battery is a snap. Watching the LED lights increase in number and more of the circle light up over the course of the day is fun, especially when you just need that one more to earn the light show and the congratulatory message. I like that the points to goal can be increased as you get increasingly fit and that everything is easily managed in the app. So far I have lost 41 pounds and kept it off, in large part due to the fact I can see and track my progress over weeks and months and don't want to just give up on exercising. Tracking sleep is way easier than with other devices and their apps too.
Product breaks app doesn't work and is poorly designed
I'm on my 3rd product in 7 months. They keep breaking. After a month or so it stops responding every few hrs and finally it just stops. Sleep was not recorded on many nights, steps are not always recorded. Walked all day sightseeing with a friend; His product recorded 4,500 more steps (we walked the same path, time, etc).
And now it's just not working at all. Sent 4 emails no one responded. App is not well designed. Takes 11 touch-steps to change from 1 user to another ( I have 2 kids I track + my own shine, so I have to take 33 each day) well now much less since my shine stopped working two months into having it. I was told I need to upgrade to the shine, paid for upgrade and now even thus product stopped working after 2 months. Very disappointed with the products, the app, the customer service and the company. Waist of time and money.
Great New Additions
Basic fitness and slee tracking is straightforward with chart and graph options for a breakdown. New feature includes ability to take your pulse using the camera. Glad to see they're trying to do more with the software. Weight tracking and food tracking available as well. Food tracking through pictures of your food which for me is much more effective when looking back than a chart of calories and numbers. Great work!
Edit for new version: Now has optional upgrade for Shine and Ray users to buy the Speedo lap tracking software. Hoping to see the cycling added soon. As I started above its good to see Misfit doing more on the software side.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 13, 2016
- Version: 2.11.2
- Size: 108 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
- © Misfit Wearables
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Speedo Lap Counting$9.99