** Also look for our apps on the iPhone! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the art you own. View information, artist, and add personal details. All types of art!
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Syncs with https://www.sortitapps.com/ for full web access of your collection.
- Create a free account and store your art collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new art that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information.
- A coverflow view to see all of your art when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to art: Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any art details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all type, year, artist, style, and more.
- High resolution pictures for each artwork.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
- Bug fixes
If you enjoy our apps, please leave us a review on the App Store. Reviews help us stay motivated to keep the updates coming. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Not very useful
It's an okay start, but the features are limited. Not handy, it forces entry of some data whether one wants t or not. The editing and reorganization features also need improvement. Seems over-priced at $5.99 given its lack of flexibility.
I observe the Seller has a collector-type app for a wide variety of collection types. The fields in the various apps are hard-coded to a great extent. This makes the apps only useful if your particular collection can be shoe-horned into the field choices provided. Given the number of collection apps--and the high price of almost all the sister apps, this may have made sense to the developers to try and compel users to buy multiple apps at $5.99 each or force them to get the whole lot at a bundle price for their various types of collections.
That doesn't work well for this user, as again, each app has its fields more or less hard-coded. Over focus on trying to get maximum dollars from sales can be short sighted. It appears here to result in a substantive lack of flexibility to the end user, ... since none of the apps can be uniquely set up to reflect the fields that I want.
If updated, hoping for some large scale improvements.
One of the worst apps I have ever bought. No instructions, the iPhone version is not comparable to the iPad version, it is completely confusing how to add categories to customize for your purposes and cannot save the text information without submitting the picture ahead of time. Save your money until they do a considerable amount of additional work.
Half of my collection was wiped out for some reason that makes no sense. Also viewing your collection off line works like crap! Endless problems. I wish someone would make one of these for the iPad work. Is it that hard to ask for.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.