Celtic Tribes - Building MMO
By XYRALITY GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Celtic Tribes - Real-time strategy for true chiefs
Peaceful settlers as well as the battle hungry conquerors will have lots of fun in this epic MMO. You decide whether you expand your realm peacefully or using your military expertise in glorious battles!
- Free to play
- Build your village into a large city
- Recruit a mighty army and fight against thousands of other tribal leaders
- Collect and combine several secret artefacts and utilize their power
- Use the magic of mysterious druids and let your enemies freeze in fear
- Produce crucial resources and become wealthy through trading
- Prove your strategic skills in conquering and defending the villages
- Join forces with other chiefs in powerful tribes
- Perform exciting missions with special rewards
- Relive the age of the Celts and the beautifully designed graphics of Celtic Tribes
“The opportunities in the game, the cohesion of the tribes are simply unique!”
From a village to an empire
You start off with a small Celtic village in the green lands of Gaul. But do not get fooled - the beautiful land is anything but peaceful and the war is coming. The other tribes already have their eyes on your village. Some are looking for a new conquest, some search for a new trading partner and others simply want to welcome you in their tribe.
Strategy is crucial
Your Celtic village can only survive if you raise an army and get ready for battle. War is known as an alternative means of diplomacy and you are not the only chief aiming to establish an empire. It is only by working together with your tribe, can you ensure the success of your conquests and win the war for the throne.
Use the Magic
Magic runes support your army in battle. Your druids do not only reside in your village. They can also use the power of ancient magic to help you.
The power of the tribes
Your tribe can rule the world! Unite your armies and let all of Gaul tremble. No battle is too great, no conquest is impossible. Work together and every empire will contribute to creating your realm.
The throne of the world
Create a throne and rule over the world in the ancient age of the Celts. You will need the support of your tribe, a powerful army and fierce determination of a true leader. The support of your druids and their magic will not hurt either.
Download the app for free now and experience exciting adventures in the ancient age in Celtic Tribes - the captivating strategy MMOG.
Like us on Facebook: http://fb.com/CelticTribes
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CelticTribes
Celtic Tribes requires an active internet connection.
What's New in Version 5.5.0
- Friend invite: You can find a new button in your profile which enables you to invite friends directly to your game world
- Direct play: For new players an account will automatically be created when starting the game for the first time
- Improvements to both the usability and the user interface
- Bug fixes
Some new features initially are only active on selected worlds.
Boring & Unimaginative
So, for starters, it's a serious battery drain. Second, building placement is non-existent. Third, it's slow-paced and there's not very much to do. Magic potions are your single freemium currency...if you can execute something in the game, $$$ potions make it faster/better. Also, as you advance, it costs more potions for each usage. At level 1, 2 potions will do. By building level 5, you'll need 6 potions. It felt bare/dead and there was no control/customization so the city building aspects were just an exercise screen tapping. The messaging system was VERY slow. Cleaning out my messages sometimes meant several 5 second wait sessions. Two messages for each march on a territory...okay. There's 10 seconds I'll never get back. By the time you're done being bored to death, your battery is dead. Graphics aren't bad, they're just pointless. Characters are on a GIF repeat cycle and the town map is large but worthless. Was getting notifications with strange number fractions next to my profile icon "(3/0)" which made no sense. I never could find what that number was derived from. Quests from the tavern were "cut wood" and "mine ore" instead of "investigate cave" or "run off bandits". I could do this all day, but you get it, it's awful.
This game is the best! It will challenge your strategic and tactical abilities in many ways. It's multi-faceted: be a fighter, be a farmer, be a spy, be anything you want. For once a truly "free" game you can play to the hilt with or without spending money.
I love this game. It is simple, easy, but yet still challenging. It is a great game for many age classifications.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 02, 2016
- Version: 5.5.0
- Size: 128 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: XYRALITY GmbH
- © XYRALITY GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 140 Magic Potions$0.99
- 1,200 Magic Potions$5.99
- 3,000 Magic Potions$11.99
- 600 Magic Potions$3.99
- 5,000 Magic Potions$19.99
- 4,999 sale!$13.99
- 2,999 sale!$8.99
- 9,999 sale!$24.99
- 20,000 Magic Potions$49.99
- 10,000 Magic Potions$32.99