Fit Brains Trainer
By Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fit Brains Trainer has been ranked the #1 education app in over 90 countries. Download our FREE brain training app and join 18 million installers. The only comprehensive brain trainer that can stimulate your IQ and EQ (cognitive & emotional intelligence). Fit Brains Trainer is an award-winning personalized brain games app that challenges you to perform at your best. Our free brain fitness system has 60+ fun games, 500+ workout sessions & in-depth performance reports. Play the widest variety of brain games. Discover an easy and quick way to stimulate your mind. Download for FREE now! You’ll love the results.
**Apple’s Best Apps of the Year, AppStore Best, Editor’s Choice, Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars worldwide**.
WHY BRAIN TRAINING?
Recent studies reveal the importance of exercising your brain
- The Western World’s average IQ has dropped significantly
- The average person forgets 4 things every day
- A goldfish has a longer attention span than the average American
- 90% of top performers have high EQ
- Americans with higher EQ make $29,000 more
BENEFITS & FEATURES
Fit Brains targets all 6 major areas of the brain: Memory, Speed of Thinking, Concentration, Problem Solving, Language and Visual-Spatial. Plus, it targets EQ, Emotional Intelligence, the ability to recognize and manage your own and other people’s emotions, in 4 key areas: Self-Control, Self-Awareness, Social Awareness and Social Skills.
- 60+ games (35 in iOS app, 60+ on website): fun, rewarding, adapts as you progress
- In-depth performance reports: identify where to improve & compare scores against others
- 500+ customized daily workouts, training reminders
- 24/7 access across Mobile, Web, Apple TV, Apple Watch
- Plus more, download & see for yourself!
SCIENCE OF FIT BRAINS
Fit Brains is designed by neuroscientists, game and education experts to make training fun and challenging. Dr. Nussbaum is a leading brain expert in clinical Neuropsychology and our Chief Science Officer.
IN THE NEWS
Mashable, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Women’s Health & more
Apple: App Store Best, Best App, Editor’s Choice
"It's a game playing product but the twist here is that all of the games help exercise and train your brain!"
"What's unique: Complex, richly illustrated and thought out brain games with different levels and storylines...Very dynamic."
Learn more @Fitbrains.com. Bonus: Additional games exclusively on our website.
Or try one of our other fun brain fitness & health products:
- Fit Brains PREMIUM: Join our full program to access unlimited brain training and 60+ brain games across Mobile and Web
- Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky's Adventures
- Fit Brains Trainer for Apple Watch: Play 3 new games specially-designed to stimulate your brain.
GENERAL INQUIRIES: email@example.com
FIT BRAINS PREMIUM
1 month: USD $9.99 / £7.99 / 8,99 €
1 year: USD $49.99 / £39.99 / 44,99 €
2 years: USD $74.99 / £54.99 / 64,99 €
Lifetime: USD $199.99 / £149.99 / 179,99 €
Your Premium subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 5.2.1
Bug fixes and optimizations
Who Determines Facial Emotions??
This program does everything it promises. Over time it has expanded and improved. It responds to one's level of achievement with appropriately challenging exercises.
I only have two criticisms: I find some instructions are not adequately clear. The other is the exercise that asks, Is this person Happy? Sad? Angry? Etc. With 30 years in Family Practice and with a sub-specialty in Psych, my assessments of facial expression are routinely more accurate than those of colleagues, co-workers, family and friends. I simply don't agree with approximately 10-20% of Fit Brains' facial interpretations.
Overall, I think it is a great program. Were it not for these two criticisms, I would give it five stars.
Uniquely challenging and interesting
The variety and types of unique test continue to keep me challenged and interested in returning to perform more training. I also see my weaknesses I didn't expect and improvements. My Improvements don't require hours of monotonous repetition. The various training exercises seem to compliment each other well, and keep the exercises from becoming boring. I am preparing to return to school after two decades and these exercises have demonstrated to me that my mental abilities are still sharp and these exercises are assisting me improve my brain power.
I have found an increase in my ability to complete the games with less mistakes and find my brain function has increased in retention and recall...it's worth every minute of time taken to do the session...the only issue is when each time I do the exercise I only seem to be able to reach a 0 score.... It is only when I repeat the process that I will get a score... Kind of depressing.... Is there a reason for this or am I that slow? I look forward to this exercise every morning...it is worth the effort...
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 20, 2017
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 191 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
- © Fit Brains
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Fit Brains Trainer 12 Months FULL ACCESS$9.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership$7.99
- Fit Brains Trainer Lifetime FULL ACCESS$24.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership$7.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership$1.99
- Fit Brains Trainer 3 Months FULL ACCESS$5.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership$11.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership$9.99
- Fit Brains Trainer 3 Months FULL ACCESS$4.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership$19.99