GeoTrace - Professional Trace Route, Ping Plotting, IP Location
By Nutec Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GeoTrace traces the internet route to the host device with visual geographical presentation of hops. A essential tool for every professional or network engineer but presented in a format that non-professionals can easily understand Internet network traffic.
=== FEATURES INCLUDE ====
- Asynchronous Trace algorithm provides extremely fast results
- Graphical plotting of ping results for all hops
- Geo-location information for hops
- Reverse Hostname (DNS Information)
- IP Address of each hop
- Monitors Average packet round trip time
- Packet count and lost information
- WHOIS hostnames and IP address range
- Works over WiFi or Cellular network connection
- Save previous Traces to review later
* Geographical route of hops is based on third-party publicly accessible IP geo-location services. There are occasions when location data for those services is incorrect causing anomalies in the visual presentation. This location information will become more accurate as more users run traces from various locations.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Updated UI for iOS 7.
- Other minor enhancements and fixes.
Works but not as shown
This app will provide a good trace route and graph the results however it will not display the results in a map view. Essentially it is not much more effective than issuing the tracert command
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 19, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Nutec Apps, LLC
- © Copyright 2014 Nutec Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.