Ink Artist, a vector-based drawing tool, designed to create beautiful line work and enlarge painting without blurring.
Ink Artist that built with the powerful vector drawing engine allows you to experiment with your own brushes with not-quite-natural painting. Use a stylus or your finger to draw strokes that appear smooth at any zoom level without jaggies or big pixels. It is capable both of mimicking “real” media all the way to producing very “digital” style artwork.
High resolution images could be exported directly from your iPad and to be shared easily everywhere with other art enthusiasts.
It aims to be simple and fast at what it does. You will enjoy the freedom to work away from your desktop and still achieve pen-and-ink inspired look using Ink Artist.
Ink Artist features highlights:
- Zoom functionality.
Fluidly zoom in while drawing to create fine details, and zoom out to see a complete view and add larger elements.
- Transparency, Stroke size, Pressure-sensitive could be adjusted.
- Share your arts to facebook, twitter, email etc.
- Undo / Redo function (Unlimited steps !).
- Huge virtual canvas.
You will not feel cramped by the size of your screen any more.
- Background style templates (50 kinds).
- Various types of high-quality natural brushes: brush, pencil, pen, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens, special effect pens to simulate the effect of Brush painting, Watercolor painting, Oil painting, Chinese painting, Drawing, Chinese Calligraphy and so on.
- Import images or photos from your device and draw over your photos.
- Brush size adjustment slider.
- Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes.
- Export to image files.
- Export page to pdf file and share it over email.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
iOS 11 killed it. I loved this app. I feel sick
Sure, this wasn’t the fanciest art app, but it made sense with what I wanted to do.
I replied on it for years. It’s survived multiple iOS updates. I thought, foolishly, could survive this one.
It will not let me draw at all.
I hope they fix it, especially since they’re selling it in Art bundles right now in the App Store.
They should at least have warning will not work with iOS 11 or higher, I noticed a couple of their of other apps said that.
I relied on this so much I would not have updated my iOS if I had known it would destroy this app.
I’ve written to their support address. If there is any progress I will post it.
If it still worked you can believe it would’ve gotten a lot more stars.
Please fix crashing
Crashes a lot. Can't open it to draw at all. Waste of my money. I can't review anymore because I wasn't able to use it.
- etinysoft Inc.
- 28.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © eTinySoft Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Drawing Layers $1.99
- Vectorization $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.