By DoReMIR Music Research AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Straight from musical idea to music notation - wherever you are!
• EuroBest 2013 Gold winner for best user experience (UX)
• Cannes Lions Gold winner 2013 "Media, Entertainment & Leisure"
• Cannes Lions Silver medalist 2013 "Other Technology for Mobile"
With this app you can:
• Play, sing or whistle any monophonic melody and instantly turn it into music notation.
• Edit score and change playback sound.
• Share results with your friends and synchronize it with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to arrange or edit it further.
• Displays your monophonic input in standard notation.
• Intelligent interpretation of pitch, time signature, rhythm & meter, and tempo directly from monophonic audio input.
• In-App and cloud-based storage of your songs.
• Works with a wide range of musical instruments.
• Playback with a number of different sounds or the original recording.
• Designed for recording also in noisy environments.
• No limitations with regards to musical style – ScoreCloud Express can track composite meters, syncopation, free rhythm etc.
• Share your song with your friends by email, Twitter or Facebook (iOS 6 or higher) for anyone to view and listen to in a web browser.
• Synchronize your songs with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to edit and arrange them.
ScoreCloud Express requires a free account and an Internet connection, since the analysis of your recordings is performed in the cloud.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
Fixed broken metronome on iOS 9
Recording with metronome in 6/8 now works better
Don't listen to these other comments!
I read these reviews after I downloaded the app. I thought this app would be horrible. Creating an account was incredibly easy and the notes were surprisingly very accurate. I give this a 5 for an amazing job! But it.. You won't regret it!
Just Doesn't Even Try to Do the Job
This is a total waste. It's extremely difficult to log on. I had to delete the app and re-try several times. When I finally did get on, the program is worthless. It does record what you harm into it. And plays it back medium faithfully. But the musical notation doesn't even come close to matching what you input. Much much better to simply hum into a recorder and transcribe what you hummed. Great idea. When somebody finally perfects it I'll buy it. But this is totally worthless.
Thought it would be helpful but not really
This app has much potential. I wanted it to help find pitch and simple notation of a melody line. Even with adjustment to detail setting, it is usually not accurate in intervals, even when playing an instrument with established pitch like a piano.
Positive: it gets me closer than plucking out notes just by ear, but the accuracy is poor in my opinion.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 19, 2015
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 45.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: DoReMIR Music Research AB
- © 2012 DoReMIR Music Research AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- month of PLUS$1.99