Leo's Pad Enrichment Program for Preschoolers
By Kidaptive Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIMITED TIME ONLY: Celebrate Leonardo da Vinci’s birthday month! Get a free Cinder plush doll and StoryBook for your learner when you purchase the full Enrichment Program at our lowest price ever of just $9.99 (normally $24.99). (Shipping only available in the contiguous U.S.)
The Leo’s Pad Enrichment Program for Preschoolers is an award-winning adaptive-learning series in which your child will join a young Leonardo da Vinci and his friends on big adventures filled with exciting games woven into the stories. For the best experience, pair Leo’s Pad Enrichment Program with Learner Mosaic, our free parenting app for the iPhone.
Designed by Stanford researchers and an Emmy Award-winning creative director, the games in Leo’s Pad address over 25 skills essential to early learning and adjust to each child’s skill level as they play, so content is always highly relevant and engaging.
Try Chapter 1 for free!
“From the start, Leo's Pad was a hit…Now that my daughter is 3 years old, I've seen her cognitive behavior improve as well as her problem-solving skills. Even after 10 months of using Leo's Pad, it is still at the top of her list, and she plays nearly every day.” —David R., father of a 3-year-old
“Leo’s Pad is one of the best designed educational apps addressing kids as a whole. It is easy to teach just numbers or letters, it is not easy to build the soft skills into the learning process. This makes Leo’s Pad stand out...”—iGameMom
“The [chapters] develop critical thinking and socio-emotional growth while creatively building from foundational skills, encouraging imagination and problem solving…I hope all students have access to this wonderful learning tool. This is a great investment!”—Alahrie A., educator, principal, and mother of a 6-year-old
Leo’s Pad Enrichment Program for Preschoolers breaks new ground for children’s learning in four ways:
1. RESEARCH-BASED CONTENT
The games are designed by a team of learning scientists and based on a comprehensive early childhood curriculum. Through these games, kids practice a variety of skills essential to early learning, including problem solving, working memory, and even turn taking and delayed gratification!
2. ADAPTIVE GAMEPLAY
The games’ difficulty levels adapt as children play, extending the value of each chapter by providing just the right level of difficulty to motivate learning and keep kids coming back for more.
3. HIGH-QUALITY ANIMATION
Leo’s Pad uses movie-quality animation to bring characters and events to life, for a captivating experience that children love to relive again and again.
4. ENGAGING STORIES
Fun stories and memorable songs from our Emmy-winning creative director improve learning and maximize knowledge retention.
- Chapter 1, “Gally’s Birthday”: This chapter is about being generous with friends and dreaming big.
- Chapter 2, “Rocket to the Stars”: Preschoolers often get frustrated; they’re beginning to have big ideas, but they struggle to make those ideas happen. This chapter highlights three strategies for making big ideas a reality!
- Chapter 3, “Catch that Question!”: This chapter touches on the idea that anything we want to learn how to do requires lots of practice.
- Chapter 4, “A Splashing Good Time”: This chapter models an innovation mindset. The characters find solutions to problems using whatever materials are available.
- Chapter 5, “The Wishing Fish”: In this chapter our characters learn that courage means doing something even though it scares you.
- Chapter 6, “Wish Upon a Fish”: This chapter’s theme is doing the right thing by someone else, even if means giving up something you really want.
- Finale, “A Storybook Ending”: Featuring an original song from Laurie Berkner, the finale introduces preschoolers to the joy of music and the love of reading, with the hopes of inspiring them to create their own stories and music beyond Leo’s Pad!
There are no third-party ads.
What's New in Version 2.1.6
Fun app, great customer service
My 3 year old has been playing for some time the free chapter and pestering me to buy the next one. I finally broke down a few days ago when the sale launched with free doll/book. Something went wrong with the processing of my doll/book. I wish all apps had such friendly and responsive customer service! The company quickly resolved all issues and the app itself works great. We are already on chapter three. The mix of songs, activities is perfect to keep my little one interested. Plus, she is now sleeping and taking her cinder doll everywhere. Well worth the $9.99.
My son loves this app...
My son really enjoys this app. My experience has only been with customer support. We had an issue with the iPad and had to restore it back to factory settings. We later realized that the in-app purchases were also gone. Restoring the in-app purchases didn’t work for us, but they were able to get it all back for us in a timely manner. Great customer service!
This is by far the best program I've downloaded for my children. And the mosaic app coupled with Leo's pad is amazing. I'm very grateful I stumbled on it and can't way to see how this fantastic team will develop.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 01, 2015
- Version: 2.1.6
- Size: 296 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kidaptive Inc.
- © 2014 Kidaptive Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Leo's Pad Enrichment Program$9.99
- Chapter 2$2.99
- Prorated package for the full program after 1 a la carte chapter purchase$7.99
- Chapter 3$2.99
- Chapter 6$2.99
- Chapter 4$2.99
- Chapter 5$2.99