Shutterfly Share Sites
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's a breeze to manage your team, class, or group with the Shutterfly Share Sites app.
Share photos and access your calendar - anywhere, anytime. Easily make last-minute updates to the calendar, and send notices to your site members right from the app. Share and view photos and stay connected with teammates, classmates, friends, and family while on the go.
The app and website are both kept in sync when you make updates.
• News: View the latest activity on your site.
• Photos: Take and share pictures and view pictures posted by others.
• Calendar: Manage your site calendar. View date, time, and location of each event.
• Maps: Get directions to a game or other event.
• Members: Access your Share site member list and add new members on the go.
• Key Contacts: Access important contacts. Click a phone number to call or text.
• Roster / Class List: See the list of players / students and access parent contact info.
• Snack Schedule: View the snack schedule for the season, and sign up to bring food or drinks.
• Sign-up Sheets: Access your sign-up sheets on the go and sign up for volunteer activities, driving duties, booth shifts, or to bring items or food.
• Availability: See how many players you will have for your next game and update on the go.
• Scoreboard: Check scores from your past games and see the tally of wins and losses.
• Email: Easily send emails to your Share site members.
WHAT'S A SHARE SITE?
Shutterfly Share Sites are photo-sharing websites that are free, fun, and easy to make. They're a great way to privately share photos with friends and family, a sports team, a class, or other group.
What's New in Version 1.2
Bug fix for iOS 7 issue preventing sign-in.
Cannot log-in from iphone
I cannot log-in from my iphone. All attempts over several days have ended by locking me out of the site. This does not happen on line or on the shutterfly store app. A terrible disappointment since I cannot see the activities of any of my children as we are traveling around. The worst part is that there is absolutely no way to trouble-shoot this issue. There is a "fortgot password" button. But since I cannot seem to reset the password and get locked out after a few attempts, it is a useless feature. There is no way to access a support person or even an FAQ.
Needs to include message boards!
This is great for some things, but the limited functionality makes it a challenge for others. Because of the way messages come through in email they are impossible to read, forcing you to go to the website. The app should address this, allowing me to see the full message text.
Also, don't like that I can only see two months of calendar events.
It would be nice to click the availability button on the app and it actually work instead of it always saying no scheduled events. There is a calendar full of events and people are forced to go to the website to click their availability. The purpose of the app is to make things easier not forcing them to go back and forth from app to website.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 28, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shutterfly, Inc.
- © 2014 Shutterfly, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.