Shutterfly Share Sites
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's a breeze to manage your team, class, or group with the Shutterfly Share Sites app.
Share photos and access your calendar - anywhere, anytime. Easily make last minute updates to the calendar, and send notices to your site members right from the app. Share and view photos and stay connected with teammates, classmates, friends, and family while on the go.
The app and website are both kept in sync when you make updates.
• News: View the latest activity on your site.
• Photos: Share pictures and view pictures posted by others.
• Calendar: Manage your site calendar. View date, time, and location of each event.
Synch events to your iOS calendar.
• Maps: Get directions to a game or other event.
• Members: Access your Share site member list and add new members on the go.
• Key Contacts: Access important contacts. Click a phone number to call or text.
• Roster / Class List: See the list of players / students and access parent contact info.
• Snack Schedule: View the snack schedule for the season, and sign up to bring food or drinks.
• Sign-up Sheets: Access your sign-up sheets on the go and sign up for volunteer activities, driving duties, booth shifts, or to bring items or food.
• Availability: See how many players you will have for your next game and update on the go.
• Email: Easily send emails to your Share site members.
• Message Board: Communicate, participate in discussions with your group.
WHAT'S A SHARE SITE?
Shutterfly Share Sites are photo-sharing websites that are free, fun, and easy to make. They're a great way to privately share photos with friends and family, a sports team, a class, or other group.
What's New in Version 1.4
• Message board: communicating with your group should be this easy and fun!
• Calendar subscription: synch share site events to your iOS calendar
• Updated for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
• Improvements and bug fixes
Low resolution & jumbles picture order, otherwise ok
Back in the dark ages of flip phones (and definitely before retina displays), this app would be golly gee whiz super keen. But why would anyone want to share the beautiful pics you can take on an iPhone these days in such grainy low-resolution? Definitely mediocre on a 4" iPhone, and truly abysmal if your tablet is an iPad 3 or newer. And why the heck can't it keep the pics in order? On the plus side, the pics it uploads to shutterfly are higher resolution than you can look at them on the app, but even those are somewhat dumbed down (I assume to reduce shutterfly's storage needs). Overall, this app needs some serious updating to meet modern expectations . . .
Great Idea to Share Photos-Videos
I love this App! What a great idea. Everyone invited just love it as well. I have uploaded our family image gatherings as well as some of our best photos. I made a video for our Dad's 80th Birthday party and showed it to out of town relatives before hand for suggestions and thoughts. It was the fastest way to get it done! Can recommend this App highly. AAA+++
Used to love now it doesn't work :(
I used to love this app. But for about 3 weeks it has not been loading. It keeps saying loading 2 of 3 share sites then crashes. It it opens one of my sites then no buttons work and it crashes. Last night I got in and started uploading pictures finally. This morning.... It says I don't have any share sites. Grrrrr Now I have to put pictures from my phone on my computer in order to put them on my share site. What a pain.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shutterfly, Inc.
- © 2015 Shutterfly, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.