Shutterfly Share Sites
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's a breeze to manage your team, class, or group with the Shutterfly Share Sites app.
Share photos and access your calendar - anywhere, anytime. Easily make last minute updates to the calendar, and send notices to your site members right from the app. Share and view photos and stay connected with teammates, classmates, friends, and family while on the go.
The app and website are both kept in sync when you make updates.
• News: View the latest activity on your site.
• Photos: Share pictures and view pictures posted by others.
• Calendar: Manage your site calendar. View date, time, and location of each event.
• Maps: Get directions to a game or other event.
• Members: Access your Share site member list and add new members on the go.
• Key Contacts: Access important contacts. Click a phone number to call or text.
• Roster / Class List: See the list of players / students and access parent contact info.
• Snack Schedule: View the snack schedule for the season, and sign up to bring food or drinks.
• Sign-up Sheets: Access your sign-up sheets on the go and sign up for volunteer activities, driving duties, booth shifts, or to bring items or food.
• Availability: See how many players you will have for your next game and update on the go.
• Email: Easily send emails to your Share site members.
WHAT'S A SHARE SITE?
Shutterfly Share Sites are photo-sharing websites that are free, fun, and easy to make. They're a great way to privately share photos with friends and family, a sports team, a class, or other group.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
* New sort for site list to show “Recently Active” sites at the top
* Ability to add comments and likes for photos
* Improved messaging to show loading progress during sign-in
* Support for iOS 8
* Bug fixes
This app is functional and looks nice if you just want to upload and look at pictures and to add new members. In the app, you can't read full comments (they are cut off and you need to go to the webpage to see them), you don't get notifications to tell you which pictures have new likes and comments, you can't view and write captions, and you can't see any of the other non-photo features of the share site. Given the number of social media apps out there, you'd think shutterfly could add these basic interactive features. I want to share things privately, not to eliminate the interactive features of sharing that other social media sites allow.
Decent, but lacking features
The mobile app is decent, but missing the full features that make the share sites web version practical. Calendar works, but you can't manage settings through the app. Adding in messages, journal entries and other content also not accessible. This would be less of an issue if the website functioned on mobile devices properly, but it doesn't. For most things, aside from just looking at the site, you need to login from a standard computer/laptop. So, if you're just a user it's fine. If you're the one maintaining the site, it's frustrating.
As a parent I love shutterfly!
As a photo lover and a parent, Shutterfly suits all my modern-day needs. The Share Site helps keep teams organized, makes being a team mom easier and convenient.
I love that I can take photos with my phone at a game and upload them within moments after the game ends for all the parents to have access to.
Personally I also love that I can make books & other photo products from photos years back. I love shutter flies storage capacity and would recommend it to any friend.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 07, 2014
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shutterfly, Inc.
- © 2014 Shutterfly, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.