Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Wildlife Count Along
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Practice early math and science concepts with Mickey and pals in this globe-spanning, interactive app from Disney!
• Count animals and help Mickey snap colorful photos!
• Match the animals to their natural habitats to create a Wildlife Photo Album!
In this Disney app, kids join Mickey and his friends on a globe-spanning road trip to get to Mickey Beach. As they travel through exciting environments, kids take pictures while counting groups of animals and learning about wildlife habitats. Early math concepts such as sequencing, more than and less than, and group to numeral matching are also reinforced through bonus play-along games and interactivity. With a rich variety of early math and science activities, children will delight in learning alongside Mickey and his clubhouse pals.
• Activities aimed at counting and sequencing numbers 1-10
• Hands-on practice with key early math concepts of more than and less than, and group to numeral matching
• Match over 20 different animals to one of five fascinating habitats!
• Word-by-word highlighting
• Character voices from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and exciting sound effects!
• Original artwork and animation as well as fun effects such as Tap, Shake, and Tilt!
• Story extension activities for parents and caregivers
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
What's New in Version 1.4
Be sure to check out other Disney Junior apps, including:
* Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Paint & Play
* Minnie Bow Maker
* Jake Never Land Pirates Shapes & Patterns
* Sofia the First: Story Theater
This review isn't fake
The real truth about this game is that if Micky mouse wasn't in it this game would never have sold! The animation is lazy and the game is confusing. Disney does really good for itself and it's hard to believe that small 5-6 person design companies are making much better children's apps. If all you are looking for is an expensive picture of Micky mouse blinking his eyes then this is the app but there are much much better apps out there
My two year old enjoys this app. It seems to do a good job teaching basic skills. The major exception is that it asks the child "which picture has less animals?" I'd rather Disney didn't confuse my daughter when it comes to the difference between less and fewer. Please fix this mistake.
I bought this for my granddaughter and the first time that we tried to play it, we were faced with a blank white screen. How disappointing! There does not seem to be any tech support or perhaps a link where I could ask for help. It guess that it was a couple of dollars wasted.....but even worse was the disappointment that my granddaughter felt when her new Mickey Mouse game would not work.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 15, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 133 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Publishing Worldwide Applications
- Copyright © 2012 Disney Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.