Panna: Video Recipes & Classes
By How 2 Media, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learn how to cook by watching the world’s best chefs, including Mario Batali, Andrew Zimmern, Nancy Silverton and dozens more. We’re streaming 500+ step-by-step video recipes and cooking classes to help you become a better baker, discover new techniques, mix up inspired cocktails and more.
Want to take your culinary skills on a deep-dive? Check out our brand-new Panna Classes: make bread like a master, learn how to cook authentic Italian dishes from Rome, or try a taste of India with Panna’s step-by-step tutorials, led by chefs who have honed their teaching skills at world-class restaurants.
Because you're not going to find any amateurs here. Our impressive roster of chefs consists of top-notch professionals like Mario Batali, Andrew Zimmern, Rick Bayless, Nancy Silverton, Sean Brock, Hugh Acheson, Dorie Greenspan, Melissa Clark, and many more.
The Kitchn has called Panna "the best digital cooking magazine," while master NYC chef and James Beard award-winner Jonathan Waxman of Barbuto says, "Panna allows us to show you how to dissect what we do, how to get into the heart of the recipe."
Ultimately, you get what you pay for! If you want to move beyond YouTube clips and mass-produced dump-and-cook fare, get ready to get serious. Panna is here to help you close the gap between home cook and master chef.
With Panna, you can:
+ Stream 500+ carefully curated video recipes
+ Learn to cook from 60+ Master Chefs
+ Take a Panna class (Free with your subscription)
+ Search by chef, meal, cuisine, or ingredient
+ Gain insider cooking tips and hacks from the world's best chefs
+ Access on all your devices - iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Panna's Website
+ Annotate recipes with your own notes
+ Create automatic shopping lists on the go
+ Store your favorite recipes across all your devices
+ Stop wasting time on hit-or-miss recipe sites: Panna’s recipes are curated for you, bringing you tried, tested, and loved recipes by world-class chefs designed for the home cook.
So now that you know all that Panna has to offer—download the app, cook with video free for 7 days, and see the difference it really makes!
· Panna is available as an annual or monthly subscription for $71.99/yr or $7.99/mo.
· Try Panna FREE for 7 days and get unlimited access to our entire video library
· Take a Panna Class for Free
SUBSCRIBER’S AUTO-RENEWAL FEATURE:
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
· Your account will be charged $71.99 for an annual subscription and $7.99 for a monthly subscription
· Auto-renew may be turned off by visiting AppStore Account Settings after purchase
· No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during an active subscription period
· You may only cancel the next subscription renewal
WE’RE HERE TO HELP:
- For more information, please visit: http://pannacooking.com/support
- Terms of Service, please
- Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 7.2.5
- Printable recipes
- Better iPhone landscape experience
- General housecleaning: bug fixes and performance enhancements!
Learn by watching
I have really enjoyed watching the videos. I learn things that are not in the recipe by watching and listening to the chefs. If you are not interested in learning this is not for you. It's not just about the recipes, that you can get anywhere. It's about watching, listening, learning, and trying yourself. Don't be afraid to take what you see and modify it. I read a low review by somebody that claimed the recipes were too salty. The most important part about cooking is tasting. Any good chef will taste and decide if it needs more salt before adding. So it's not perfect, you have to do you own tasting. If it's too salty, blame yourself.
1 star for spamming notifications
1 star until you allow users to customize notifications. Until then all notifications are disabled in settings. Not good. Users should be allowed to customize notifications and turn off your spammy notifications. I should only receive notifications about classes or things I care about.
I don’t get it.
This site was expensive. I signed up for the free trial and was automatically billed without notice. I find it confusing, not user friendly, and constantly offering things that cost more. There are many sites that offer way more for way less.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 7.2.5
- Size: 126 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: How 2 Media, Inc.
- © How 2 Media, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Panna Subscription$19.99
- Subscription to Panna$14.99
- Panna Membership$1.99
- Panna Membership$39.99
- Panna Membership$7.99
- Panna Membership$39.99
- Panna Membership$71.99
- Panna Membership$29.99
- Panna Class: Master Bread Baking (Subscribers)$9.99
- Panna Class: Master Thai Cuisine (Subscribers)$9.99