Panna | Best Chefs Best Recipes
By How 2 Media, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With 250+ video recipes from 30 of the world’s best chefs, Panna is the ultimate resource for home cooks in search of healthy recipes, weeknight meals, and everything in between.
The Kitchn has called us “the best digital cooking magazine,” and for good reason: Our recipes have been tried, tested, and loved by world-class chefs, which means you’ll never have to waste another minute looking through hit-or-mess recipe sites again.
Above all, Panna feels like a one-on-one cooking experience. Rick Bayless, Nancy Silverton, Dorie Greenspan and more James Beard Award-winning, Michelin-starred chefs are sharing not only their favorite recipes, but also tips, techniques and skills that will last a lifetime.
With Panna, you can:
- Discover 250+ HD video recipes
- Learn from 150+ chef-approved kitchen hacks
- Browse curated recipe collections for new dinner ideas
- Get cooking answers with Ask the Chef, Panna’s kitchen hotline
- Annotate recipes with your own notes and reminders
- Save a recipe for later, or share it with a fellow cook
- Create automatic, mobile-friendly shopping lists
Try Panna free for 30 days and get unlimited access to our library of trusted recipes. We’re confident you’ll see the difference video can make in your kitchen.
Panna is available as an annual ($19.99) subscription, which will auto-renew at the end of the subscription period.
Here’s what you need to know about subscription auto-renewal:
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged $19.99 for an annual subscription.
- Auto-renew may be turned off by visiting AppStore Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during an active subscription period. You may only cancel the next subscription renewal.
We’re here to help! For more information, please visit: http://pannacooking.com/support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.4
- All new Chef and Recipe Views are easier to use and feature a cleaner, updated styling
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Panna continues to impress
Although the app has undergone changes over the last year, the videos and recipes continue to be excellent and interesting. The recipes from Sebastian Rouxel are amazing-- perfect macaroons the first time. There is a nice variety of cuisines: Korean, Spanish, Indian, Mexican, Vietnamese Panna offers excellent instruction and a very good value if you like learning through video. Lots of big name chefs if you are into that sort of thing-- I just like interesting recipes. Everything I have made so far has been amazing. The interface has gotten better and they seem to produce new content regularly. I am old school, and actually preferred the magazine format, so it has taken a bit for this new style to grow on me (it can feel overwhelming to see all the recipes). I subscribed via their website. I think there is a free trial so you can see if the style and format works for you. Some chefs are more charismatic than others, others are more organized in presentation. I have found a few favorites both in chefs and recipes. I also enjoy the fact there are drinks recipes included (booze!) and clips on cheese and wine. I agree with another reviewer about wanting an easy way to export ingredients and recipes. I am an intermediate home cook who likes to prepare and eat a variety of cuisines.
HORRIBLE! GIVE BACK MY MONEY!
This app STOLE my money! I downloaded it and used the free trial, knowing it would charge me automatically if I let it renew. After looking around on the app for about 10 minutes, I decided I didn't like it and deleted it. I went on the website to cancel the subscription. After logging in to my account, I read the specific instructions on how to cancel the subscription. They claimed that there is a menu titled 'Purchase History', and there is an option there to toggle automatic subscription. That option DOES NOT EXIST. I assumed the app did not automatically renew my subscription, and exited. Today I received a bill for $20 (what is that even for? The whole year is $22, one month is $1.99...are you just stealing my money?). I went on the website back to my account, and the page had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to subscribe. There is still no option to turn on automatic renewal. THIS APP IS A SCAM. They steal your money, hoping you don't notice. They are thieves. Don't trust the developers or anyone involved under any circumstance. I DEMAND a refund. This is ridiculous. 10 minutes on the app costed me $20. Just trying this app was a mistake.
Stability and Linking issues.
This app has extraordinary potential, but frequent glitches and crashes make it difficult to use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jan 08, 2016
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 44.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: How 2 Media, Inc.
- © How 2 Media, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Subscription to Panna$14.99
- Panna Issue (#1)$4.99
- Panna Back Issue Bundle$9.99
- Panna Issue (#2)$4.99
- Panna Issue (#3)$4.99
- Panna Issue (#4)$4.99
- Panna Back Issue Bundle$17.99
- Panna Issue (#5)$4.99