Learn to cook from the world’s best chefs with 600+ video lessons and dozens of online cooking classes. Chefs like Daniel Boulud, Vivian Howard, Rick Bayless, Nancy Silverton and many more make Panna a must-have tool for any serious home cook.
Bake bread like a master, cook up authentic Italian dishes from Rome, or dive into Mexican street food with Panna’s in-depth classes. Step-by-step video lessons paired with written recipes make it fun and easy to learn new techniques and cuisines.
You’re not going to find any amateurs here: our impressive roster of chefs consists of top-notch pros like Andrew Zimmern, Sean Brock, Stephanie Izard, Dorie Greenspan, Melissa Clark, and many more.
Panna is here to help you close the gap between home cook and master chef. If you want to move beyond YouTube clips and hands-and-pans fare, then Panna is for you.
With Panna, you can:
+ Stream 600+ step-by-step curated video recipes
+ Learn from 70+ master chefs
+ Take dozens of online cooking classes
+ Search by chef, meal, cuisine, or ingredient
+ Learn insider cooking tips and hacks from the world’s best chefs
+ Sync your account across all your devices - iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Panna’s Website
+ Use the Ask Panna feature anytime you have a cooking question
+ Annotate recipes with your own notes
+ Create automatic shopping lists on the go
Now that you know all that Panna has to offer, give us a try!
· Try Panna FREE for 7 days and get unlimited access to every recipe and every class
· Choose between our annual ($71.99/year) or lifetime membership ($199.99)
· Classes are $59.99/ea for non-members (and FREE for members!)
· Learn how to cook by watching the world’s best chefs, including Daniel Boulud, Rick Bayless, Nancy Silverton, and dozens more. Our 600+ step-by-step video recipes and cooking classes will take your kitchen skills to new levels!
SUBSCRIPTION AUTO-RENEWAL FEATURE:
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
· Your account will be charged $71.99/year for an annual membership
· Auto-renew may be turned off by visiting AppStore Account Settings after purchase
· No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during an active subscription period
· You may only cancel the next subscription renewal
WE’RE HERE TO HELP:
- For more information, please visit: https://pannacooking.com/support
- Terms of Service, please visit: https://www.pannacooking.com/terms-of-service/
- Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bugs fixes and performance updates
Ratings and Reviews
We’ve served up some amazing food with this innovative and elegant cooking app. Panna’s wonderful recipes and easy-to-follow videos (from renowned chefs like Rick Bayless, Nancy Silverton, and Jonathan Waxman) make it the perfect blend of cookbook and instructive master class. Snickerdoodles, lamb chops, veggie chili—we always find the right dish for any occasion.
App never allows me to restore purchases
Edit: I finally got purchases to restore after I updated iOS on my iPad. App has been working fine since then! If you have issues restoring purchases, check your iOS version and update it to the latest 11.x if it’s older than 11.1.z.
I am a paying subscriber to Panna, and the app never allows me to restore purchase and access content I’ve paid for. This is on a 2017 iPad Pro, so it’s not an underpowered device. What a shame. I’ve reached out to Panna customer service about this via email, but the only solution they offered was to restore purchases, which obviously doesn’t work.
Edit: We're so glad it worked out for you, Asphyxiac. And we really appreciate that you took the time to add stars! If you ever have any other questions, issues, suggestions or comments, don't hesitate to write to our support team again: email@example.com. Happy cooking, MJ
Learn by watching
I have really enjoyed watching the videos. I learn things that are not in the recipe by watching and listening to the chefs. If you are not interested in learning this is not for you. It's not just about the recipes, that you can get anywhere. It's about watching, listening, learning, and trying yourself. Don't be afraid to take what you see and modify it. I read a low review by somebody that claimed the recipes were too salty. The most important part about cooking is tasting. Any good chef will taste and decide if it needs more salt before adding. So it's not perfect, you have to do you own tasting. If it's too salty, blame yourself.
Thanks so much for this great review. It sounds like you really get what we're trying to do here at Panna! Hope you cook with us for many years to come. Thanks again, MJ
- How 2 Media, Inc.
- 158.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © How 2 Media, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Panna Subscription $19.99
- Subscription to Panna $14.99
- Panna Membership $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.