GlucoSweet - Diabetes Management
By Sockii Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GlucoSweet is a simple diabetes management app which keeps track of your glucose readings, carbohydrate intake during meal times and medication/insulin too!
- Universal app - works on the iPhone and iPad!
- iCloud compatible (Sync and store your data).
- Sync your data to your other devices running GlucoSweet on Mac and iOS.
- Slick and easy to use interface.
- Keeps you on track with your blood glucose monitoring
- Helps keep track of your carbohydrate intake during meal times
- Records unlimited blood glucose readings and carbohydrate intakes during meal times!
- Supports unlimited medication/insulin intake readings too!
- Automatically remembers the 'unique' medication/insulin names for efficient and effective entering for the next time around.
- Graphs the readings based on day of the week and the time of the day (in both 24-hr time period as well as time of day categories) so you can narrow down which days are making your readings high or low.
- Graph supports display as scatter plot or line graph (Note: Line graph will display averages)
- Beautiful pie chart to keep track of carbohydrate consumption during meal times.
- Ability to analyse your readings based on custom input date ranges.
- Automatically determines and pin points which day was your highest or lowest reading
- Determines the frequency of readings recorded in the high/normal/low
- Supports both 12-hour and 24-hour time display formats
- Supports both glucose units - mmol/L and mg/dL
- Supports several entry table sorting options - choose one that suits you best!
- Customisable normal range
- Backup and Restore feature - keep your readings in a safe place!
- Export data as CSV file, PDF or AirPrint (Note: PDF and AirPrint will include graph - only available on Mac version)
- Retina display ready!
- Supports the iPhone 5, 6 and 6 Plus display.
With an iCloud account, you have the option to store your data on iCloud. You can even sync your data to your other devices (Mac and iOS)!
Beautiful and colourful graphs to help you keep your diabetes in control.
Automatically determines your highest and lowest recorded days to help you target what is making your readings high or really low. Calculates the frequency of your readings falling under High/'Normal'/Low
Supports the ability to customise what you think is a suitable 'normal' range for you, which is reflected in the graph display!
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Email us at email@example.com
If there are any features you would like to see in GlucoSweet, please let us know. We are always happy to listen and fulfill the needs of our users.
Please write to us instead of reporting bugs and issues as a review. As we cannot, no matter how much we wish we could, reply to users who post a review!
What's New in Version 2.2.3
- Due to popular requests and feedback from users, we have added in an alternative 'Time Graph' view where it plots the blood glucose level readings in a 24-hr chronological time period format. The option to switch x-axis display between 24-hr and time of day categories is available in the application Preferences. Both scatter plot and line graph plots are available in both graphs.
- The Time Graph view also has an additional option to display an overview average of combined readings within the 24-hr period discarding the 'weekday' analysis. This means that any reading that falls within that particular time period will be taken in the average. This option is only applicable when 'Line Graph' and the 24-hr chronological time period format is selected for graph display.
- Due to popular requests and feedback from users, we have implemented the ability to add your own customised time of day categories to the list of default categories and re-arrange to suit your lifestyle.
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus ready!
- iOS 8 ready and compatible!
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Exporting the database now follows the same format option as the sort chosen for Entries display.
- iPhone version now supports landscape orientation! Note: Landscape support will make the graphs look even more gorgeous on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus displays!
- Other minor bug fixes
Glucosweet never prompts you for a review, but if you feel generous, please leave us a review. It will make a big difference for us! Thank you and we hope you enjoy the updates.
Simple to use, easy to read, yet very thorough with tracking. I've been a diabetic for 47 years and this is the best system I've ever had to watch everything! At a glance I can see blood sugars, medication dosage, times of day, and trends. I can personalize it in any way that I want to see these things and it's comfortable. Simple and intuitive!! Thank you!!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 01, 2015
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sockii Pty Ltd
- © 2015 Sockii Pty Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.